Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I would rather call it /kill due to some people could be offended by the word "suicide".

D

Deleted member 100818

Well I guess you mean in-game and it's sounds realy weird but it can be usefull to kill yourself in-game when you have to eat or something and it's funny :D And like Camezonda said kill not suicide :)

Reactions: Camezonda

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
This could be handy if you're stuck in a hole or if you're glitching in a block. Not a priority, but it would be nice. +1

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Well I guess you mean in-game and it's sounds realy weird but it can be usefull to kill yourself in-game when you have to eat or something and it's funny :D And like Camezonda said kill not suicide :)
Yeh but i see it from the funny way: its funny when you just randomly see some1 die in a lobby :D

Concert

Jul 20, 2016
Belgium
You can also just do /leave. Automatically kills you and no need to add an extra command. ;)

Concert

Jul 20, 2016
Belgium
I mean in the lobby's, its pretty annoying when you are stuck and you need to select another lobby
I think they are not gonna add it eitherway. Yes, it may be funny, but it's not needed. Just select a new lobby and you're unstuck. That's all I have to say for now. :p

~Concert

littlebirdsflyingaround

May 28, 2016
This would only be a good idea if you were trapped somewhere under a map and you don't have any blocks to build up with. Like in the map tea party in egg wars. You can easily get stuck under the table and get trapped. That's the only reason I could think of.

Reactions: YaDasLenny

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
It is a good idea, but this can be abused. In games such as eggwars and especially money walls, people could execute the command and boom, they're back at base. In money walls, you come back with everything except ores, so if you saw someone going for your king you can effectively teleport back.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
It is a good idea, but this can be abused. In games such as eggwars and especially money walls, people could execute the command and boom, they're back at base. In money walls, you come back with everything except ores, so if you saw someone going for your king you can effectively teleport back.[/QUOTE
Cube can disable it their ;)

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
There is a command for /kill in PvP... Other than that, I don't really see why you want to Suicide. :P

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
As said above, you can use /lobby or /hub to leave if you're stuck, but I don't think it should be added due to possible abusing, which would be teleporting back to your base in gamemodes like EggWars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Kazwa wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Frontlane wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow :)
BicolourSine41 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!!!
Top Bottom