Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should a /votekick only be allowed to be started 5 minutes into the game?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DaGreenerCreeper

Novice Member
Dec 30, 2016
So some of you will say that this is technically a report and shouldn't be here, but others might say that it's not worthy enough and shouldn't be a report. All I'm gonna do is send in the screenshot and you can decide for yourself.

2017-07-12_10.29.30.png

As you can see there, I was kicked straight off of the bat when the game started. I know that I could have joined another game, but this is just being nuisance. What if everyone else in who played with the 'thiem123' person was also kicked for absolutely nothing? As well as this, I may as well propose the idea that a /votekick can only be done at least 5 minutes into the game, obviously to prevent this.

Edit: Happened in the game afterwards

2017-07-12_10.48.34.png

A

A pigeon

No , Id rather be kicked in the beginning by such people rather than be kicked after i use valuable time.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I got kicked immediately when the game started. Like in the first second.

Yet when we had someone who was placing towers in the most annoying positions and laughing about it we couldn't kick her, even while we all voted for it.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
So some of you will say that this is technically a report and shouldn't be here, but others might say that it's not worthy enough and shouldn't be a report. All I'm gonna do is send in the screenshot and you can decide for yourself.

View attachment 135187

As you can see there, I was kicked straight off of the bat when the game started. I know that I could have joined another game, but this is just being nuisance. What if everyone else in who played with the 'thiem123' person was also kicked for absolutely nothing? As well as this, I may as well propose the idea that a /votekick can only be done at least 5 minutes into the game, obviously to prevent this.

Edit: Happened in the game afterwards

View attachment 135188
/votekick can be abused if a group friends all gonna kick you what @SlainByMe said.

Reactions: KitKatkels17

Silphaer

Jul 9, 2016
Scotland
I wasn't even aware of the /votekick command until now. I think it sounds like a very dangerous feature, as groups of trolls, friends or hackers could use it to kick an entire lobby if there's enough of them. They could just go around doing this until they were eventually caught by a mod, but by the time that had happened they would have at minimum reduced the choice of games people had and annoyed a huge amount of members, and at most driven young children and potential new members away from the server.

I think it should be removed altogether.

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
You should be able to report players who abuse the command. Or maybe a 3 minute wait before you can use it would be fine. 5 minutes could be a bit too long.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
Top Bottom