Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I agree with this suggestion as the afk players can make up a large portion of a lobby. I would think an afk lobby similar to that of Hypixel's Limbo lobby would be very beneficial to the Cubecraft server. I do agree with this suggestion so it is a +1 from me!

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
An AFK Lobby would be better, since kicking them from the server won't help much. Good idea, by the way, but there's something like this, just with a longer set of time. You must be AFK for about 20 - 30 minutes, then you're kicked from the server.

Yanomy

Oct 26, 2016
+1

Pros of this idea:

I think that that's, a great idea. I say that they get moved into some sort of AFKroom (like hypixel have done.) But kick them out of the game if they're AFK for 5minutes
Plus it removes the AFK players and you can see the actual amount on the server.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Con's of this idea:

Since there'd be fewer people on the server (I mostly see afk player more than the actual amount playing) killing their player base. Then people would stop playing since they'd see that there is very little people on (by very little i mean 40k+.) they;d then lose even more players and then die out. Making it impossible for you to play since of the 1.8 and 1.11 due to the splittings they did between them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The statements above are all my opinion and not slander to the creator of this post

I Wish the Best of Luck on This Post

-Alex ;D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
There is already something like this, If you have been AFK for I'm pretty sure 15 or 20 minutes you get timed out of the server if you are just sitting in a lobby doing nothing and are obviously AFK, The server automatically kicks you (aka times you out)
I've been afk for 3 hours once. Nothing really happened.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hmm, I'm thinking about This. But, kick them out of the whole server? No. They can automaticly return to the lobby, around (30 seconds) the same What you have in freebuild.

But in a skywars game, or eggwars, I would say No. Because you can get a player tracker to find them.

But in almost all games, the player would die/kicked When They're littarly doing nothing. In spleef They're dying of food
In SG the border would kill them
In Sw just use a player tracker.
In ew same reason ^
In TD you can vote kick them
Etc.

So I say No sorry

I've been afk for 3 hours once. Nothing really happened.
Same.

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
this is just me but i think that cubecraft has made some bots to be afk on the server to make the server more populated, its just a speculation of mine because half the people on lobbies are afk
Lol idk

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
There is already something like this, If you have been AFK for I'm pretty sure 15 or 20 minutes you get timed out of the server if you are just sitting in a lobby doing nothing and are obviously AFK, The server automatically kicks you (aka times you out)
not that short
But even shorter in the AFK kick fo

Why would you care if there are AFK players in lobbies or in games, you may be thinking yeah well it sucks to have AFK players on your team, but to that I say, unless this is eggwars and thye are on a gen which even than you can report them for (what is even worse is that is not that common) so as I was saying unless they are it won't matter they aren't going to make a difference whether they are kicked or not

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom