Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
Yes, the same system from towers defender

But ... Just in the games, if you are in the lobby AFK, it can be for diferents ocations, like:
Go to the bathroom
Go to eat
Go to the store

Differents things

Reactions: FireExcalibur10

nBas

Novice Member
May 31, 2017
The Netherlands
Kicking them from the whole server, won"t make this better, but kicking them to another server (in cubecraft), is I think probably good. There will be a sign with: type /lobby to return to the server. That would he enough, I think!

Reactions: AgentPig

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
There is already something like this, If you have been AFK for I'm pretty sure 15 or 20 minutes you get timed out of the server if you are just sitting in a lobby doing nothing and are obviously AFK, The server automatically kicks you (aka times you out)

Reactions: AgentPig and Clacks

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
I would say either to a AFK lobby or just out of the entire server.
Kicking the whole server isn't really necessary..we can just add a button 'STATUS AFK' and if you do /f list you see this '(Name) AFK' I'd like to have this

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I think Sentrix is correct, but if it isn't being AFK for 10 mins and get kicked that fast is a no.. Maybe like after 30-40 minutes it will kick you from the server with " You have been idle for too long". Just an idea, but it isn't that necessary in my opinion.

Reactions: AgentPig and KidBit

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I think Sentrix is correct, but if it isn't being AFK for 10 mins and get kicked that fast is a no.. Maybe like after 30-40 minutes it will kick you from the server with " You have been idle for too long". Just an idea, but it isn't that necessary in my opinion.
*is triggered* Why am I still known as Sentrix__ I cri even tacos still calls me Sentrix.

Anyways to keep on topic I agree with Firelion that there should be something saying after the right time of around 30-40 minutes that you get kicked for being idle for to long kind of thing like most servers do, but it isn't necessary to have an AFK kicker since CubeCraft is a Minigame server and not a Faction or a server that needs it in a way.

Reactions: ciwa

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I like this idea but I think it should be more then ten minuets maybe thirty minuets? but yeah as @ToastO_O said it would reduce lag but it should only apply for lobbies and not actual games and it should be at minimum 20 minuets

Edit: Also like a lot of people have said I think it should be a AFK lobby so if you get on Cube Craft and you do /f list it'll say something like KitKatKels is AFK/In a AFK lobby
This AFK kicking also shouldn't apply to staff because staff may have to sit AFK in lobby to see chat and they might get kicked for being Afk

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Ok, I do agree with your suggestion and with the opinions above mine, I think the time should be 30-40 minutes, but I know there are some players that just typing without moving for 4 hours. So.. You must be kicked when you haven't moved in 30-40 minutes but also when you haven't typed in 30-40 minutes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom