Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Puchee

Nov 19, 2018
The Milky Way Galaxy
Hi,
I'm having an issue that whenever I try to private message someone in-game I get disconnected for spam (it said disconnect.spam) when I haven't even spammed. I'm not sure why this is happening and it's becoming an issue for me. I left the server and reconnected, however, I am still having this issue. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know!
Thank you,
Puchee :D

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Is there a possibility your connection might be inconsistent? That could perhaps have something to do with it if you experience lag spikes often in your connection to the server.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom