Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
I don't understanded '-' explain better pls?
I’m saying if you allow people to toggle if they want to play with pc players or not the player count will be inconsistent because people will be playing with pc players one day and only pe players a different day this will result in games that pe players could play being very inconsistent because one day 20000 players could have the PLAY WITH PE PLAYERS OLNY TOGGLED ON and the next day only 5000 players could have PLAY WITH PE PLAYERS OLNY TOGGLED ON not to mention that pe players are at most 1/3 of cubecraft player count splitting the up is just asking for a disaster

Reactions: wxzzrd

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
The idea is impractical, especially because it is toggle-able and that would mean a smaller portion of players would use it. From what I understand, it seems like many of the disadvantages mobile players face are rooted in Minecraft itself, and can't be fixed by the server (e.g. speedbridging). However, it is not impossible to succeed as a mobile player. From what it seems, PvP on CubeCraft is more generous to mobile players than on other servers. Reach is shorter, so its easier to aim, there aren't crazy combos, you don't have to utilize a lot of items while playing (except in duels, for whatever reason). That's not to say mobile players are not at a disadvantage, but it is not a death sentence to play on mobile.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I understand, I use strategies, I’m a pro mobile player, but it doesn’t change the fact of being unfair, unbalanced and still discouraging the person, I’ve already given a lot of rage playing and losing unfairly. Several people say that mixing the devices in a minecraft is just wrong, I've seen people complaining about the bedrock edition and that it was a mistake, I don't agree that it's a mistake but it's unbalanced
Kind of true, but that’s life

Reactions: Fayker

Blue Flam

Aug 1, 2020
Lebanon
In my opinion, Its a pain fighting mobile players that are good because you can't strafe because they can hit you from everywhere, mobile players don't have any disabilities they can move still, they can hit still, I don't see why they need special treatment. Its like saying if i played on PC and I just started and people who are new on PC should have a option to change.

Another reason is the fact that you're breaking the one part of bedrock, Better together update what all bedrock server's are built on, that you can play with other platforms splitting them up would be going against the whole point of bedrock.
99.9% of pc players can have a high click, and how do you think we will beat them? Why do you think NetherGames created the "touch only control" in their settings? This is not nice to always beaten on your favorite server just because of pc players, I sometimes can't have fun because of them, and "we can move" imagine a game we don't move in it, if you get a high click it will be very easy to beat us, there you go, a free kill, but unfair, if you keep losing on a specific game by players you will get bored for the losing.
How do you think we have to improve? By getting a high tap? Or connect my mouse and keyboard to my mobile?
Give me your reply and I will see what you will have to say.

Fayker

Aug 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
The idea is impractical, especially because it is toggle-able and that would mean a smaller portion of players would use it. From what I understand, it seems like many of the disadvantages mobile players face are rooted in Minecraft itself, and can't be fixed by the server (e.g. speedbridging). However, it is not impossible to succeed as a mobile player. From what it seems, PvP on CubeCraft is more generous to mobile players than on other servers. Reach is shorter, so its easier to aim, there aren't crazy combos, you don't have to utilize a lot of items while playing (except in duels, for whatever reason). That's not to say mobile players are not at a disadvantage, but it is not a death sentence to play on mobile.
it's not a death sentence at all, but even though cubecraft pc players are better than other servers, they do a lot of combining, every 30-100 games of skywars on mobile, 1-3 games you have a chance to win by luck. But I know that this difference from device to device has already come in minecraft and there is no way to change it, but if you have a chance to do what I said, it is good, but possibly, you can't... already stopped to think about the difference in the click mouse to touch the screen? The smoothness that pc players have to move the camera is absurdly better than us, but if you can't do exactly what I said in the post, the way is to keep taking combo...

Fayker

Aug 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
I’m saying if you allow people to toggle if they want to play with pc players or not the player count will be inconsistent because people will be playing with pc players one day and only pe players a different day this will result in games that pe players could play being very inconsistent because one day 20000 players could have the PLAY WITH PE PLAYERS OLNY TOGGLED ON and the next day only 5000 players could have PLAY WITH PE PLAYERS OLNY TOGGLED ON not to mention that pe players are at most 1/3 of cubecraft player count splitting the up is just asking for a disaster
I don't think it would affect much, after all, most of the cubecraft players are pc or xbox, I would lose very few players, but anyway, you can't do what I said in the post...

Fayker

Aug 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
99.9% of pc players can have a high click, and how do you think we will beat them? Why do you think NetherGames created the "touch only control" in their settings? This is not nice to always beaten on your favorite server just because of pc players, I sometimes can't have fun because of them, and "we can move" imagine a game we don't move in it, if you get a high click it will be very easy to beat us, there you go, a free kill, but unfair, if you keep losing on a specific game by players you will get bored for the losing.
How do you think we have to improve? By getting a high tap? Or connect my mouse and keyboard to my mobile?
Give me your reply and I will see what you will have to say.
Connecting a mouse and keyboard on a cell phone is a really good idea, but it doesn't work like a PC, and to make matters worse, there's no way to move the camera with the mouse, it's badly done.

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
I think this could be possible so its a thumbs up from me. I am a pc player and I personally find jump bridging un fair since it is impossible for mobile players. Something like this would be good, but pc and console players like me, may experience limited amounts of games and long waiting times considering not as many people play on pc. But yes, something should be done against the massive skill gap/learning curve on different devices. But I also think that a mobile player can also be as good as pc and console given enough time and effort.

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
no, it’s not hard to kill us, I’m a good mobile player and I’ve had the opportunity to play on the PC once in my life, and I admit, it’s very easy to kill mobile players on the PC and we do need special treatment because PC players kill us very easily, admit it, that's true. And what foundation am I breaking? Explain this in more detail, we have to be fair to each other, nobody can have an advantage more than the others
Like you said you had the choice to play on PC, You chose to play on mobile Cubecraft wouldn't change for mobile because its "hard" also i agree with @Modulo 7 's point Cubecraft already takes pity on you and in my opinion you don't need any more special treatment.

Fayker

Aug 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
Like you said you had the choice to play on PC, You chose to play on mobile Cubecraft wouldn't change for mobile because its "hard" also i agree with @Modulo 7 's point Cubecraft already takes pity on you and in my opinion you don't need any more special treatment.
Bro I didn't understand what you meant, but I'll answer what I understood: first that I didn't choose to play on my cell phone. CubeCraft, if it could, ****** maybe ****** it would put what I mentioned in the post, it is difficult to play on mobile, it is unfair but CubeCraft is not to blame and cannot change that. The only one that can change is Mojang, because she implemented these absurd advantages for PC players but you don't want to admit it, so what do you do?

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar
pc and console players can toggle playing with mobile players, so they would just see it as a way to farm for levels and kills, thus changing the condition of the leaderboards

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
i know many mobile players that can own many good players esasily, no cheats no bluethoot controler, no mouse and keyboard, just touch screen, he doenst accutaly play on cubecraft but i found him on other server, and as an ex-mobile player i say its not necessary

creating a matchmaking only for mobiles ?

and what makes a guy not be able to connect a controler or keyboard on his phone ?

if cubecraft want to make this ok, but i dont think is necessary

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
If it is possible I 100% agree this should happen, I have the joys of playing on my PC but I have a very big advantage compared to some. I remember playing on my mobile and having a difficult time to even walk, let alone PVP. I understand that it would mean more servers needed etc, but it could end up increasing player count due to more mobile players actually enjoying PVP, because they have a better chance in winning. Obviously, it would be complicated to actually justified versions but could be possible. Overall, it is an amazing idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom