Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should i report him

• Total voters

natsu_the_miner

Apr 17, 2016
ok these two guys on a game of team skywars i was playing killed a guy and he got really mad and said he was gonna report them for bullying saying that he was gonna change his name so no one knew well i took pictures so here. hell what he did could be considered bullying.
2017-07-10_19.32.53.png
2017-07-10_19.32.59.png
2017-07-10_19.33.07.png
2017-07-10_19.33.14.png

Reactions: Dallas_

Dallas_

Jun 30, 2017
Under the Sea
ok these two guys on a game of team skywars i was playing killed a guy and he got really mad and said he was gonna report them for bullying saying that he was gonna change his name so no one knew well i took pictures so here. hell what he did could be considered bullying.View attachment 135115 View attachment 135116 View attachment 135117 View attachment 135118

Sometimes people think that others are hacking with out actual proof. In order to report you would have to video (hacking) and post on YouTube (from what I've heard) if you could possibly find the video of them hacking then it would be easier for mods or helpers to figure which side to go on. But from what I'm seeing in the bulling side, is that he is frustrated (like you said) for killing him. I'd say it wasn't bullying. The other guys going are just trying to defend their teammates.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
From my point of view, you can report Monkey_662 and Penguin668 for bullying (which might be considered as targeted offence) for calling noob to CooneyBros.

Now, talking about reporting for hacking: You need to record a player to be able to report him for hacking, if you don't have video evidence, your report will not be accepted.

One more thing to add: Staff will know history names of a player to punish him if he already changed his name.

A

A pigeon

From my point of view, you can report Monkey_662 and Penguin668 for bullying (which might be considered as targeted offence) for calling noob to CooneyBros.

Now, talking about reporting for hacking: You need to record a player to be able to report him for hacking, if you don't have video evidence, your report will not be accepted.

One more thing to add: Staff will know history names of a player to punish him if he already changed his name.
Saying noob is allowed

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Still report him anyway (make sure with video proof). If your friend does get reported, the report will get denied. And if by some miracle it gets handled, you can appeal with the proof you have. This hacker is just scared of getting banned, so go get them!

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I don't exactly understand what is going on here, but what I can tell is that one or two people got (mad?) defensive since either you or your friend killed them. You guys accused them of hacking? If someone was hacking, then you should report them. Hacking is not allowed on this server. If they were bullying you, then you should report them. I don't think that this is a bad case of bullying, but it still is bullying. It is most likely that whoever you reported or your friend reported is not going to get muted, since it isn't a bad case of bullying. But, if they did say they will change their name so they can't get muted, then that is against the rules. You should report them.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D ✨🎉
Reesle wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳 🍔
Reesle wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎈🍰
Top Bottom