Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
So in the shop you can “mass” buy steak, blocks and other essentials but there is no option for mass buying golden apples (Seen in the image below).

My idea is adding an option to buy several golden apples at a time thus reducing the time it takes to buy and making it more convenient for those long games on op.

Attachments

• CD3DA736-801F-47C0-9951-40B6567B3362.jpeg
    CD3DA736-801F-47C0-9951-40B6567B3362.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I'm all for that. As it stands now: You can mass buy them by shift-clicking but it takes all the gold you have in your inventory. Definetely needs to be added.
Very true but you might want to buy other items with the gold in your inventory and shift clicking uses it all up instead of a designated portion.

Reactions: TheZigbot9000

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
You can just click fast on the golden apples but it would be more usefull if you can buy them in 1 time. Do you want like 5, 10,.. golden apples you can buy in 1 time?

Last edited:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
For cakes and Notch apples too? Though I don’t know why they don’t have this yet. This could be very handful for if you have tons of gold but you don’t wanna spend them all, like I had when I played Eggwars back then.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I don't see why we can't look into adding this suggestion. From looking at the suggestion, and from my understanding, you just want a way to purchase lots of golden apples. I have a better idea. Not sure if you've seen Skyblock, but in the shops, when you want to buy or sell, you have 3 options that you can use with 3 different mouse actions. Left-click, middle-click and right click. So my addition to this suggestion is compress the shop down into 1 slot for each food, but you can buy 3 different sizes for each, with the 3 different mouse actions. Most of the time, it would just be left and right click, so this is what I thought:

Carrots:
5 - Left click
60 - Right click

Steak:
1 - Left click
12 - Right click

Cake:
1 - Any form of clicking

Golden apple/God apple:
1 - Left click
5 - Right click

This method allows for 2 extra ways to buy food with different amounts without taking extra menu slots. This is also better because in the future, if more food was to be added, there's more room for new food. If you're wondering what it would look like in the classic shop menu, it would just be the offers next to each other, carrots then carrots then the next food etc.

Thanks for reading and let me know what ya think :p

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I don't see why we can't look into adding this suggestion. From looking at the suggestion, and from my understanding, you just want a way to purchase lots of golden apples. I have a better idea. Not sure if you've seen Skyblock, but in the shops, when you want to buy or sell, you have 3 options that you can use with 3 different mouse actions. Left-click, middle-click and right click. So my addition to this suggestion is compress the shop down into 1 slot for each food, but you can buy 3 different sizes for each, with the 3 different mouse actions. Most of the time, it would just be left and right click, so this is what I thought:

Carrots:
5 - Left click
60 - Right click

Steak:
1 - Left click
12 - Right click

Cake:
1 - Any form of clicking

Golden apple/God apple:
1 - Left click
5 - Right click

This method allows for 2 extra ways to buy food with different amounts without taking extra menu slots. This is also better because in the future, if more food was to be added, there's more room for new food. If you're wondering what it would look like in the classic shop menu, it would just be the offers next to each other, carrots then carrots then the next food etc.

Very good improvement, i do not play skyblock so wasn't aware of this but this is an even better solution. It would be nice if this were to be added.

Reactions: Camezonda

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Not sure if you've seen Skyblock, but in the shops, when you want to buy or sell, you have 3 options that you can use with 3 different mouse actions. Left-click, middle-click and right click. So my addition to this suggestion is compress the shop down into 1 slot for each food, but you can buy 3 different sizes for each, with the 3 different mouse actions. Most of the time, it would just be left and right click
As of the suggestion, yeah I know these struggles and I certainly agree with adding such a way. Would waste less time and would be more efficient probably.

This would actually be way easier as well: more efficient and easier. You'll just have to read which button does what in the shop and then if you know that you can almost automatically right or left click depending on what you exactly want.

This instead of shift clicking would maybe be faster as well, so it's definitely something which could be tried out imo.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
As of the suggestion, yeah I know these struggles and I certainly agree with adding such a way. Would waste less time and would be more efficient probably.

This would actually be way easier as well: more efficient and easier. You'll just have to read which button does what in the shop and then if you know that you can almost automatically right or left click depending on what you exactly want.

This instead of shift clicking would maybe be faster as well, so it's definitely something which could be tried out imo.
There's a lot of combinations:
- Left click
- Right click
- Middle click
- Shift left click
- Shift right click

Reactions: SenatorKarma

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
There's a lot of combinations:
- Left click
- Right click
- Middle click
- Shift left click
- Shift right click
I assume you mean combining the shift click and the left, middle and right click? If so, that's even more efficient and easier. I haven't thought about that.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant

Carrots:
5 - Left click
60 - Right click

Steak:
1 - Left click
12 - Right click

Cake:
1 - Any form of clicking

Golden apple/God apple:
1 - Left click
5 - Right click

Your additions to the suggestion are pretty good , and I would like to see them getting added:)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom