Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CCMais

Jun 18, 2014
Hello, we come to the close of another month on CubeCraft, this month we have accomplished many things that I would like to briefly go over, including the winners of SkyWars and Survival Games!
This month has been very busy as we have released new maps for kitpvp, super craft bros and probably other stuff to, but I can't remember xD Also we have updated super craft bros to have some pretty cool features, and the builders have some pretty impressive new things out for the server. Another thing I would like to confirm, we know we are growing incredibly fast, as we reached 3000 players for the first time last week! This has meant we are currently running out of servers very quickly to be able to support all the players, we are working on getting more, don't worry, however, thanks everyone for the amazing support in allowing us to be able to grow so fast, anyway, here are the winners for Survival Games and Skywars:

Top SkyWars Winners:
1) Spectator__: Stone ---> Emerald
2) Henrik2106: Iron ---> Emerald
3) mjtm76: Emerald ---> Emerald + 30000 points
4) BeastPT: Stone ---> Lapiz
5) Larsi909: Stone ---> Iron

Top SkyWars Killers:
1) Spectator__: +50000 points
2) Henrik2106: +40000 points
3) NoobProGaming: +30000 points
4) mjtm76: +20000 points
5) Larsi909: +10000 points

Top Survival Games Winners:
1) Fractive: Stone ---> Emerald
2) JiggieD: Stone ---> Diamond
3) Stefanvld: Lapiz ---> Emerald
4) Dominator999sup: Gold ---> Emerald
5) 9Taurus: Emerald ---> Emerald + 10000 points

Top Survival Games Killers:
1) Fractive: +50000 points
2) Stefanvld: +40000 points
3) JiggieD: +30000 points
4) Dominator999sup: +20000 points
5) 9Taurus: +10000 points

Well done to everybody who took part, and good luck for next months winners, and also any errors with the winners and whatever, please feel free to let me know, as this was generated by a program (lazy me)!
3 of SG winners are triple teaming losers soooo.....that's no skill.

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
I've won 462 of 482 without teaming, I don't need teams to win, Its just because playing 100 games a day alone is boring :)

majicgamer

Jun 24, 2014
Canada
Hello, we come to the close of another month on CubeCraft, this month we have accomplished many things that I would like to briefly go over, including the winners of SkyWars and Survival Games!
This month has been very busy as we have released new maps for kitpvp, super craft bros and probably other stuff to, but I can't remember xD Also we have updated super craft bros to have some pretty cool features, and the builders have some pretty impressive new things out for the server. Another thing I would like to confirm, we know we are growing incredibly fast, as we reached 3000 players for the first time last week! This has meant we are currently running out of servers very quickly to be able to support all the players, we are working on getting more, don't worry, however, thanks everyone for the amazing support in allowing us to be able to grow so fast, anyway, here are the winners for Survival Games and Skywars:

Top SkyWars Winners:
1) Spectator__: Stone ---> Emerald
2) Henrik2106: Iron ---> Emerald
3) mjtm76: Emerald ---> Emerald + 30000 points
4) BeastPT: Stone ---> Lapiz
5) Larsi909: Stone ---> Iron

Top SkyWars Killers:
1) Spectator__: +50000 points
2) Henrik2106: +40000 points
3) NoobProGaming: +30000 points
4) mjtm76: +20000 points
5) Larsi909: +10000 points

Top Survival Games Winners:
1) Fractive: Stone ---> Emerald
2) JiggieD: Stone ---> Diamond
3) Stefanvld: Lapiz ---> Emerald
4) Dominator999sup: Gold ---> Emerald
5) 9Taurus: Emerald ---> Emerald + 10000 points

Top Survival Games Killers:
1) Fractive: +50000 points
2) Stefanvld: +40000 points
3) JiggieD: +30000 points
4) Dominator999sup: +20000 points
5) 9Taurus: +10000 points

Well done to everybody who took part, and good luck for next months winners, and also any errors with the winners and whatever, please feel free to let me know, as this was generated by a program (lazy me)!

You should add Quake Craft to this list,I would love to compete to try and get int he top 5!I love quake craft on this server,and if there was a competition for it,it would be even better!(you guys should also make some new maps too btw,there is currently only 3)

Henry #2

Jul 4, 2014
Somewhere
You should add Quake Craft to this list,I would love to compete to try and get int he top 5!I love quake craft on this server,and if there was a competition for it,it would be even better!(you guys should also make some new maps too btw,there is currently only 3)
I think should add hide n seek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom