New Map Or New Item?

• KnockBack 10 Egg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dungeon Map

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Juice4Helper

Aug 22, 2017
You Guys Should Really Add A Knockback Egg With Knockback 10. It Would Cost 64 Emeralds And It Would Knock People Away From Players So That They Can Escape. You Guys Should Also Add A New Map. It Would Be Called Dungeon. Peoples Island Is A Dungeon Where the Middle Of The Map Has 3 Emerald Generators 5 Diamond Generators 8 Gold Generators And 12 Iron Generators. If You Guys Want Me To Build It I Will Send You Guys ScreenShots Of The Map Or You Can Make It Yourself. Hopefully You Guys Add This. It Would Be AMAZING. P.S If You Guys Already Have A Dungeon Map Please Tell Me :D

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
This could be a decent suggestion if not for the fact that there used to be a map specific item with KB2 that was nerfed, then removed. As for the map suggestion, I feel that with that many generators, the majority of players would lag out because of the entity count from all the generators combined.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I completely hate knock back items and I will never ever want to see them return to Eggwars. Price is irrelevant. That's my, and a lot of others' opinions.
The map seems kind of interesting but way too overly done. A simple map is much more enjoyable and playable for most as @Snodia explained that generators can cause lag.

Reactions: Snodia

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I like the idea of the dungeon map. I'm always down for new maps to play on.
However, Similar to 99% of the people on this thread I don't agree with KB 10. TOO OP
Also, the price of this KB 10 is unrealistic.
+1 for dungeon
-1 for KB 10

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Knockback X is way too OP so a no for that one.
I'm always up for new maps, but not for this one. It has a way too OP middle.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
You Guys Should Really Add A Knockback Egg With Knockback 10. It Would Cost 64 Emeralds And It Would Knock People Away From Players So That They Can Escape. You Guys Should Also Add A New Map. It Would Be Called Dungeon. Peoples Island Is A Dungeon Where the Middle Of The Map Has 3 Emerald Generators 5 Diamond Generators 8 Gold Generators And 12 Iron Generators. If You Guys Want Me To Build It I Will Send You Guys ScreenShots Of The Map Or You Can Make It Yourself. Hopefully You Guys Add This. It Would Be AMAZING. P.S If You Guys Already Have A Dungeon Map Please Tell Me :D
Well This Is My First Suggestion So...
Can you please stop Caplitalizing Each Letter Of A Word. It's pretty annoying.

As for the suggestion.. No KB10 plz.
28 Generators in mid... O_O

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
If you hit a player with knockback 10, will this player become kicked out the server. The puch 3 bow was already a big problem. The middle of this map and has too many generators. There will come a lot of midcampers. Sorry I disagree with these suggestions, but keep making suggestions!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So you're suggesting that we can send people to Mars and a Dungeon map?
The dungeon map seems like a nice concept. Just reduce the amount of generators. The magic egg to send people to Mars isn't.
If you want to have the highest knockback possible just join EggWars in 1.8 and there you go.

Last edited:

Zoutoplossing

Sep 15, 2016
AProgrammingPlanet
A knockback 10 egg would be waaaayyyy too op for a game like eggwars. Player will camp on their island and knock people off with the egg or they will farm directly for the knockback egg and will never use their sword again. No for me, sorry:p

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom