Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dungeon Map

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
KB items were removed for being op, now for skywars this could work, because it have a low chance of spawning, but as for eggwars id seriously doubt they would re-add it

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Knockback X Eggs aren't necessary, my opninion. You can easily shoot someone off with a punch bow. However, maybe only knockback 1/2, but nothing higher than that. Also, if a knockback Egg will be added, it should be a wooden sword in stead of an Egg, so it has less durability.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Knockback items?
tenor.gif

F

Facelurite

Knockback 10? Normally I would attempt to roast such a suggestion , but right now I am not against a KB 10 in skywars . Not eggwars.

They should reimplemnt the knockback II shroom knocker made some good memories. I never fell victim to it , in fact I 5v1ed , it was amazing . Then we cross teamed to take down a fly hacker around december . Those others ran away . I stood , fought and won . Eventually i got defeated by a player with a notch apple. He was smart , he retreated into his base with walls. Almost killed him.

People then gave a tribute to me. It was the most amazing thing i tell you .

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I feel as if you suggested this to mainly benefit yourself. It's game-breaking to have KB 10. If you have access to a server that has 'Unsafe Enchantments' on you can enchant a stick and see how OP KB 10 really is.
Having this stick would also encourage users to make walls around there base and camp. Especially with no egg.

As lot's of people above have said, to many generators in the map. That's a lot of generators.. would it be team or solo? Either one would still be too many. I am interested to know what mode it would be though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom