Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not referring to suggestions that are just a complete joke. I'm referring to suggestions for April Fools updates. Currently there is no way to suggest April Fools updates, as they just get moved out. This happened to a post of mine recently.

Allowing these April Fools suggestions between 25th and 31st March gives the staff a larger window to develop these community updates while they release their own original updates.

Now I know there will be issues with the forum being flooded with these posts, so a temporary subforum inside this one may be necessary.

What do y'all think?

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
My question with this is: Wouldn't we then already know what might happen on April Fools?

I think it will kind of take away the surprise element of the whole day. That's why I disagree.
Only certain things in there would be added. Also, you can just not click on that forum.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Only certain things in there would be added. Also, you can just not click on that forum.
So... If you don't want to know about these suggestions you shouldn't click on the Feedback & Suggestions subforum? Just because someone might not wish to see these specific suggestions, doesn't mean they don't want to read or reply to others. In such a case, they'll see the suggestions in the list anyway, so that defeats the whole point.

To create an entirely specific subforum for such a thing within - shorter than - day... I doubt that's possible either.

I'm still standing by my statement either way. Adding things suggested by members of the community (for everyone to see or not), I think completely defeats the point of the changes being a surprise for everyone. I really do not understand why you're making this a discussion when I'm simply stating facts xd.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Last year. Half the FFA maps were turned into dirt and the Discord was rebranded to TriangleCraft.
Ah lol, sorry, didnt know that. But in that case id agree with hoshi. i guess its fun to have some sorts of april fools update, but it kinda just takes away the “suspicion” when u can suggest ideas

Reactions: Lyriie and Hoshi

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
My question with this is: Wouldn't we then already know what might happen on April Fools?

I think it will kind of take away the surprise element of the whole day. That's why I disagree.
brother, only 1/100 (1%) of the total playerbase uses the forums.
So basically at least 99% will be surprised.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom