Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should my celebratory task be?

• Face reveal on forums profile

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Have a message of your choice (collectively as a group) put on my profile FOREVER!

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Do a Q & A (Questions decided by you, and some extras of mine :-P)

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 204478

Congratz man! We may not have talked that much as other people but you are a very nice person! Every time we talk I have a smile on my face (irl). :) Anyway, good luck with 2017, I hope it will be a great year for you and others :)

Reactions: Grimmay

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Many congratulations @ThatGrimCreeper. It seems what we thought of each other in that Egg Wars tournament is so alike, and look where we are now! Thanks for the tag, you are a great friend, and a wonderful human being, I hope for the coming year, we can play a lot more, together! :-)

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
*It might take a minute for my trophy points to update*

As you can see by the name of this thread, I have now joined the #113TrophyPointsClub . This means I have exceeded 500 likes and 1000 messages. I have also exceeded 50 Followers, so thanks to everyone that follows me (I will not be tagging all of you, but my <3 will always be with you). I also want to thank everyone for 650+ likes. I really do appreciate it!

Now for the special mentions:

@TheFastBowler – When I first met you in my eggwars tournament, I thought you were just a normal pleb. It turns out that you are a great friend, colleague, bowler and pleb! Thank you!

@Brittley – You are so #relatable (inside joke that some people won’t get). You have always been there when I needed you, and that is something that I can never thank you enough for <3 Your also a really funny Minecraft player :p Thank you!

@Chimpeeze – You’re a Great PvP’er. If ever I want to do a game of SG, I know you are always there for me. Thank you!

@AboodPlayz – Thank you for being my Minecraft dad :p I will always aspire to your yolo suicide jumps! Thank you!

@iConfueZ – Thanks for taking part in my streams! You’re an Amazing PvP’er , and I aspire to your talent! Thank you!

@YounB – Thanks for being a great Minecraft player, friend, Helper and Mod! I’ll be ready and waiting for your upgrade to Sr Mod :p Your always on discord whenever I need you! Thank you!

@HackersDontWin – Thanks for being a friend, youtuber and Lord of the Plebs. Thank you!

@Zrathex – Thanks for being a great streamer, friend and fellow member of the Pleb Family. Thank You!

@Camezonda – Thanks for being a great guy, I appreciate all the help you have given me. Our time together on 1.8 skywars is always amazing. Thank you!

@Mac – Thanks for being a great streamer, I always look forward to them! Thank you!

@rubik_cube_man – Thank you for sending me your <3 in Minecraft chat when I sent in my fan mail on the stream! It’s a great server that you have made (along with all of the staff team). Thank you!

Other Mentions:

I would also like to mention @NedGaming , @LucianYOLO , @xx_360noscope101 , @lucasmolen , @1212hawks_ , @Legendary Spyro , @SrKlompenstein, @ıṭẓʏѧɞȏıṡѧṿѧɢє , @prince3lawii , @Illuminatie , @Natsu_Fire , @Marieke2001 , @hgbf , @Yoya , @Dreym , @Cynamooo , @Buuuddy and @Nikooo . If I forgot to mention you I am very sorry!

There are a lot of people I want to thank that are not on the forums (or at least not from what I know) ; BigCookieFaceMan, AtomicNinja2000, prince yazan and many more.

Celebratory task:

What I thought I would do, is some kind of challenge to celebrate this special occasion. I could either:

-Face Reveal on my Forums Profile (for an undecided amount of time).

-Have a message of your choice put on my profile for ever :p

-Do a Q & A (questions decided by you).

Thank you all, and I hope you have an amazing New year!
Dood GRATS!

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom