Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should my celebratory task be?

• Face reveal on forums profile

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Have a message of your choice (collectively as a group) put on my profile FOREVER!

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Do a Q & A (Questions decided by you, and some extras of mine :-P)

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
*It might take a minute for my trophy points to update*

As you can see by the name of this thread, I have now joined the #113TrophyPointsClub . This means I have exceeded 500 likes and 1000 messages. I have also exceeded 50 Followers, so thanks to everyone that follows me (I will not be tagging all of you, but my <3 will always be with you). I also want to thank everyone for 650+ likes. I really do appreciate it!

Now for the special mentions:

@TheFastBowler – When I first met you in my eggwars tournament, I thought you were just a normal pleb. It turns out that you are a great friend, colleague, bowler and pleb! Thank you!

@Brittley – You are so #relatable (inside joke that some people won’t get). You have always been there when I needed you, and that is something that I can never thank you enough for <3 Your also a really funny Minecraft player :p Thank you!

@Chimpeeze – You’re a Great PvP’er. If ever I want to do a game of SG, I know you are always there for me. Thank you!

@AboodPlayz – Thank you for being my Minecraft dad :p I will always aspire to your yolo suicide jumps! Thank you!

@iConfueZ – Thanks for taking part in my streams! You’re an Amazing PvP’er , and I aspire to your talent! Thank you!

@YounB – Thanks for being a great Minecraft player, friend, Helper and Mod! I’ll be ready and waiting for your upgrade to Sr Mod :p Your always on discord whenever I need you! Thank you!

@HackersDontWin – Thanks for being a friend, youtuber and Lord of the Plebs. Thank you!

@Zrathex – Thanks for being a great streamer, friend and fellow member of the Pleb Family. Thank You!

@Camezonda – Thanks for being a great guy, I appreciate all the help you have given me. Our time together on 1.8 skywars is always amazing. Thank you!

@Mac – Thanks for being a great streamer, I always look forward to them! Thank you!

@rubik_cube_man – Thank you for sending me your <3 in Minecraft chat when I sent in my fan mail on the stream! It’s a great server that you have made (along with all of the staff team). Thank you!

Other Mentions:

I would also like to mention @NedGaming , @LucianYOLO , @xx_360noscope101 , @lucasmolen , @1212hawks_ , @Legendary Spyro , @SrKlompenstein, @ıṭẓʏѧɞȏıṡѧṿѧɢє , @prince3lawii , @Illuminatie , @Natsu_Fire , @Marieke2001 , @hgbf , @Yoya , @Dreym , @Cynamooo , @Buuuddy , @Zombiepower , @♡♡♡♡ and @Nikooo . If I forgot to mention you I am very sorry!

There are a lot of people I want to thank that are not on the forums (or at least not from what I know) ; BigCookieFaceMan, AtomicNinja2000, prince yazan and many more.

Celebratory task:

What I thought I would do, is some kind of challenge to celebrate this special occasion. I could either:

-Face Reveal on my Forums Profile (for an undecided amount of time).

-Have a message of your choice put on my profile for ever :p

-Do a Q & A (questions decided by you).

Thank you all, and I hope you have an amazing New year!

Last edited:

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I think an all day stream is the only way to celebrate your achievement!
Congrats dude and thanks for the mention :)

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Congratulations, I voted for Q&A I may P.M you some questions. Welcome to the club :)
For some reason the tag didn't work for me. I didn't get the alert!

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I couldn't get your username, I literally just updated it though :p. And depending on which option wins, I will sort it out. E.g if it is Q & A I will make a google form!
It's fine that the tag didn't work, I really have to change my name when it will let me. The last 3 times people tried to tag only, once they tagged me correctly I don't blame you

Reactions: Grimmay

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Congratulations Grim
@AboodPlayz – Thank you for being my Minecraft dad :p I will always aspire to your yolo suicide jumps! Thank you!
:oops: I personally don't know what to say but 'I am proud of you "son?"(idk if this is weird or not)'
the two princes
@prince3lawii is on the forums, Yazan isn't though
Face Reveal on my Forums Profile (for an undecided amount of time).
you already did on discord but for those who missed it (Btw your face details are saved on my sticky note to creep you out a bit more :p)
Do a Q & A (questions decided by you)
Q1. Since when were you playing on CC? (i regret not meeting you earlier if u played a while ago)
Q2. Why do you not stream when your brother is at home?
Q3. Did you have a great New year's Eve?

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
you already did on discord but for those who missed it (Btw your face details are saved on my sticky note to creep you out a bit more :p)

That's our little secret. Don't expose me dad. I also did not realise lawi was on the forums, I'll update that. And the task which I am doing has not been decided yet, it will be the task with the most votes, if Q & A is picked I will answer your ones as well as all the rest :-P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom