Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should my celebratory task be?

• Face reveal on forums profile

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Have a message of your choice (collectively as a group) put on my profile FOREVER!

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Do a Q & A (Questions decided by you, and some extras of mine :-P)

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 204478

Congratz man! We may not have talked that much as other people but you are a very nice person! Every time we talk I have a smile on my face (irl). :) Anyway, good luck with 2017, I hope it will be a great year for you and others :)

Reactions: Grimmay

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Many congratulations @ThatGrimCreeper. It seems what we thought of each other in that Egg Wars tournament is so alike, and look where we are now! Thanks for the tag, you are a great friend, and a wonderful human being, I hope for the coming year, we can play a lot more, together! :-)

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
*It might take a minute for my trophy points to update*

As you can see by the name of this thread, I have now joined the #113TrophyPointsClub . This means I have exceeded 500 likes and 1000 messages. I have also exceeded 50 Followers, so thanks to everyone that follows me (I will not be tagging all of you, but my <3 will always be with you). I also want to thank everyone for 650+ likes. I really do appreciate it!

Now for the special mentions:

@TheFastBowler – When I first met you in my eggwars tournament, I thought you were just a normal pleb. It turns out that you are a great friend, colleague, bowler and pleb! Thank you!

@Brittley – You are so #relatable (inside joke that some people won’t get). You have always been there when I needed you, and that is something that I can never thank you enough for <3 Your also a really funny Minecraft player :p Thank you!

@Chimpeeze – You’re a Great PvP’er. If ever I want to do a game of SG, I know you are always there for me. Thank you!

@AboodPlayz – Thank you for being my Minecraft dad :p I will always aspire to your yolo suicide jumps! Thank you!

@iConfueZ – Thanks for taking part in my streams! You’re an Amazing PvP’er , and I aspire to your talent! Thank you!

@YounB – Thanks for being a great Minecraft player, friend, Helper and Mod! I’ll be ready and waiting for your upgrade to Sr Mod :p Your always on discord whenever I need you! Thank you!

@HackersDontWin – Thanks for being a friend, youtuber and Lord of the Plebs. Thank you!

@Zrathex – Thanks for being a great streamer, friend and fellow member of the Pleb Family. Thank You!

@Camezonda – Thanks for being a great guy, I appreciate all the help you have given me. Our time together on 1.8 skywars is always amazing. Thank you!

@Mac – Thanks for being a great streamer, I always look forward to them! Thank you!

@rubik_cube_man – Thank you for sending me your <3 in Minecraft chat when I sent in my fan mail on the stream! It’s a great server that you have made (along with all of the staff team). Thank you!

Other Mentions:

I would also like to mention @NedGaming , @LucianYOLO , @xx_360noscope101 , @lucasmolen , @1212hawks_ , @Legendary Spyro , @SrKlompenstein, @ıṭẓʏѧɞȏıṡѧṿѧɢє , @prince3lawii , @Illuminatie , @Natsu_Fire , @Marieke2001 , @hgbf , @Yoya , @Dreym , @Cynamooo , @Buuuddy and @Nikooo . If I forgot to mention you I am very sorry!

There are a lot of people I want to thank that are not on the forums (or at least not from what I know) ; BigCookieFaceMan, AtomicNinja2000, prince yazan and many more.

Celebratory task:

What I thought I would do, is some kind of challenge to celebrate this special occasion. I could either:

-Face Reveal on my Forums Profile (for an undecided amount of time).

-Have a message of your choice put on my profile for ever :p

-Do a Q & A (questions decided by you).

Thank you all, and I hope you have an amazing New year!
Dood GRATS!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on Basketman's profile.
happy birthday
ToonBer wrote on Basketman's profile.
ne gelukkige
SpringWarz wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, hoping you'll celebrate a lot and have a wonderful day! ♥️🏀
Top Bottom