• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
My name is Cactus Awex, back at it again with the white suggestions. (The vine, not racism. Racism is not acceptable).

Anyway Here is my suggestion:

When you finish/die in a game, in the chat is asks 'Would you like to join another game?' in bold green, or something.
Then underneath that, there are two options:

YES.

NO.

Clicking NO does nothing or replies with OK.

Clicking yes sends you to another game (the most full game, preferably).

This is useful for people like me who are too lazy to spawn back at the game lobby and go to the signs and do all that over and over again.

AND NO THIS SHOULD NOT BE FOR RANKED PLAYERS ONLY: #FreeFromRanks

Katie Howe

Apr 11, 2017
I think its a good idea, this means games can fill faster and saves over crowding in Lobbys, i think this would be a great idea!

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
I read this suggestion before. It's good, but in my opinion only for solo modes. (in teams mode, maybe you have a party or want to play with a specific teammates number, and it will be necessary to go to the lobbies)

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I do not think this is necessary, plus this is almost the exact same thing they have on a different server. Honestly it is just as easy to do ./leave and select a new game so that you can get the map you want instead of joining the next full one, which could be a map you dislike. This is a nice idea, but sadly I really would not like to see this added, sorry.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
This would be very helpful to me...because I rather play SG then talk in the lobby
+1

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I would say that an item with the option to start a new game would be easier and simple
+1

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
This could be very usefull, but not in any way. I would use it in Solo Skywars for example, just join the fullest game as quick as possible.
But when it comes to Team Skywars, i actually do mind which map im playing. So I would just type /hub or /leave and select the map that i want. Just because not every map is my taste

I dont mind seeing this added ^^

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
My name is Cactus Awex, back at it again with the white suggestions. (The vine, not racism. Racism is not acceptable).

When you finish/die in a game, in the chat is asks 'Would you like to join another game?' in bold green, or something.

YES.

NO.

This is useful for people like me who are too lazy to spawn back at the game lobby and go to the signs and do all that over and over again.

Really like you'r posts btw +1

F

Facelurite

So what if ots on hypixel? Lol whats wrong with some people ? Not necassary ? Then burn the thread. Another server has the same thing? Burn the thread.

I love this idea , it would be nice to join a game instead of returning to a lobby. #FreeFromRanks

Reactions: Soeshi

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
This has been suggested many times before and I still really like the idea.
It's easy and fast to join a new game and you don't have to leave a game.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This is unnecessary due to the fact that you can just do /leave and find a new game.
But it takes time.

YES.

NO.

+1

Reactions: Flaxic
D

Deleted member 324613

"This is unnecessary, it'll make it easier for people to join a random game without having to run through the lobby, I hate that idea!"
Lol, you guys.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017

YES.

NO.

I really like this idea but there is one more thing that i would like to say, i'm a ranked player (Obsidian) And i just want to use this method to, but is it not smart that the ranked players can use it to, but the only thing what is different than the stone rankers is that the 'ranked' players can choose the 'map'. But i really like this idea! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom