Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Existence404

Jan 30, 2021
Hello everyone!
So I had some ideas that could improve the Lucky Islands game on Java.
This will be split into two categories: small changes and big changes.
The big changes can be pretty big sometimes! And some maybe a bit unrealistic, but I still want to suggest them!
Please leave your opinions!

Small Changes:
  • Default kit: select a kit, which you will automatically spawn with every game. Except for when you manually equip another kit. I would love to see this little thing implemented. My main kit is the diamonds kit. But on maps like Bonsai or Pond I sometimes choose the warrior kit. But next game, I forget to change my kit again, which is really annoying. And I know that this is just me being really stupid, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has this problem. If it is possible to do something like that in the game, that would be awesome!
  • Pets are wayyy too overpowerd. They're super fast and deal a lot of damage. I recently saw someone with 3 cats. A limit of like 2 pets would be a lot better.
  • Some items take wayy too long to spawn in. I like the particle effects you get before you get like wands and bows. But some items just take way too long to spawn in. For example: the fire sword, the frozen shot bow, shotung bow and grappling hook bow.
Big Changes:
  • Remove the automatic tower out of the lucky block. The tower serves no purpose and is only annoying. I'd rather get something else out of it.
  • Remove the ruins solo map. It's really just not a fun map. Everyone rushes to middle, some people have everything and some have nothing. I dislike this map a lot.
  • Music. Maybe the maps in lucky islands can get a soundtrack! You can do this with some client, or maybe even a texture pack.
  • Private games. This would allow the party leader to join a game, only with the party members. This could be really fun for either 1v1's, or just for parties in general. Have been thinking of that a lot.
  • Proximity chat! I would love to see something like that. BUT it's best to only do this in parties, to avoid toxicity. This can also be really fun with the private games.

Other
  • Some "playground" where you can test all the items, and explore all maps would be really great to have! You select a map, and there's some npc's and you can grab some items and test them, and see how they work etc.
That's all! I hope you guys found some of these ideas good. Please share your opinions in the comments! Stay tuned for more update ideas in the future.
Goodbye :D
Stay safe everyone.

IcePancake

Novice Member
May 14, 2020
Yeah! It would be extremely fun if they made like some options for the private game available, like you could turn on and off certain drops, give everybody effects or make wands and bows have half cooldown. It would be extremely fun to just have chaotic games with friends.
Just imagine a game with speed, strenght, wand and bow cooldowns are halved and the only items that can drop are wands and knockback swords :O

Shmee1501655

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2021
You aren't the only one who changes kit a lot and gets annoyed about that. Whenever I play on the bonsai map, every island is connected to another so i use the warrior kit and instantly kill the player next door.

Melvinou9

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! All of your ideas are really awesome!

• Selecting a default kit for each would be indeed something really great to see, it's also something who can be added in SkyWars or any other gamemode with different maps and with kits (except ffa where you have to choose a kit after every death since it's a free pvp gamemode)
• People having 3 cats is kinda part of the gale, they just had a lot of chance while opening lucky blocks and I don't think it happens a lot (Even if I agree when someone is having lot of pets it's really hard to fight back)
• I'm agree with this point, it's really great and quite awesome to see animations showing which type of wand or special bow you got with particles, but some of them are really long and then can make the item spawn late if someone is trying to rush you, maybe rework the one too long can be useful or making the current ones going faster.

• The automatic tower is in effect not useless if you have a bow and is really skilled with them and never miss any shot but I need to agree I never used this tower lile that since I generally get it while I'm on the first island. I don't really know if there's a lot of players using it.
• I don't find the map ruins that bad, it brings another way to handle the game and make us rush the middle for the loots, and even if you don't rush you can have good loots. I don't think removing it would be a great idea.
• Adding a soundtrack could be awesome to see but for that you need to have people who can produce songs which can sound great while playing the game, it will be a lot of works and they will need to find people who knows how to do songs, but that would be really great!
• Aaahh private games :) That's something I really want to see more often from players to do, for the moment there's already a feature like that in CubeCraft (mainly under testing if I'm right) which make Content Creator and Staff Member able to launch Private Games with their party, but let's be honest this feature should be added really quick as possible for every people, or to avoid massive private games servers hosted, only for a special category like Obsidian Rank or for Plus Rank (For taking an example from another server The biggest one) Only the people with the rank looking like the Plus Rank from cube are able to do private games (Content Creator and Staff are also able to)
• The proximity chat would fit well with some games but I don't think Lucky Island would be on that list, it's not a game where you can take time for talking with people but it can add some challenge if you're able to talk with your teammates only when they are near you, it will show that communication inside a team is really important.

• A playground for testing every special object and visiting every maps would be great, will need maybe lot of servers to be host if a lot of players decide to do it at the sale time but that would be a really good addition to the game (Mostly the part where you can test objects such as wands and bows)

To summarize my opinion about these suggestions, they're all great and it will make the game more enjoyable and really better in a lot of way, I fully support your ideas and I agree :agree:

Reactions: Shmee1501655

Naaomita

Dec 12, 2020
Spain
Pronouns
She/Her
¡Hola a todos!
Así que tuve algunas ideas que podrían mejorar el juego Lucky Islands en Java.
Esto se dividirá en dos categorías: pequeños cambios y grandes cambios.
¡Los grandes cambios pueden ser bastante grandes a veces! Y algunos tal vez un poco poco realistas, ¡pero aún así quiero sugerirlos!
¡Por favor dejen sus opiniones!

Pequeños cambios:
  • Kit predeterminado: seleccione un kit, que generará automáticamente con cada juego. Excepto cuando equipas manualmente otro kit. Me encantaría ver esta pequeña cosa implementada. Mi kit principal es el kit de diamantes. Pero en mapas como Bonsai o Pond a veces elijo el kit de guerrero. Pero en el siguiente juego, me olvido de cambiar mi equipo nuevamente, lo cual es realmente molesto. Y sé que solo soy yo siendo realmente estúpido, pero estoy seguro de que no soy el único que tiene este problema. Si es posible hacer algo así en el juego, ¡sería genial!
  • Las mascotas están demasiado dominadas. Son súper rápidos y causan mucho daño. Hace poco vi a alguien con 3 gatos. Un límite de como 2 mascotas sería mucho mejor.
  • Algunos elementos tardan demasiado en aparecer. Me gustan los efectos de partículas que obtienes antes de obtener varitas y arcos. Pero algunos artículos tardan demasiado en aparecer. Por ejemplo: la espada de fuego, el arco de tiro congelado, el arco de escopeta y el arco de garfio.
Grandes cambios:
  • Retire la torre automática del bloque de la suerte. La torre no sirve para nada y solo es molesta. Prefiero sacar algo más de eso.
  • Elimina el mapa en solitario de las ruinas. Realmente no es un mapa divertido. Todos corren hacia el medio, algunas personas lo tienen todo y otras no tienen nada. Me desagrada mucho este mapa.
  • Música. ¡Quizás los mapas en las islas de la suerte puedan tener una banda sonora! Puedes hacer esto con algún cliente, o tal vez incluso con un paquete de texturas.
  • Juegos privados. Esto permitiría al líder del grupo unirse a un juego, solo con los miembros del grupo. Esto podría ser muy divertido para 1v1 o solo para fiestas en general. He estado pensando mucho en eso.
  • ¡Chat de proximidad! Me encantaría ver algo así. PERO es mejor hacer esto solo en fiestas, para evitar la toxicidad. Esto también puede ser muy divertido con los juegos privados.

Otro
  • ¡Sería genial tener un "patio de recreo" donde puedas probar todos los elementos y explorar todos los mapas! Seleccionas un mapa, y hay algunos NPC y puedes agarrar algunos elementos y probarlos, y ver cómo funcionan, etc.
¡Eso es todo! Espero que hayan encontrado algunas de estas ideas buenas. ¡Por favor comparte tus opiniones en los comentarios! Estén atentos para más ideas de actualización en el futuro.
Adiós :D
Mantente a salvo todos.
Your ideas are very good, I hope they will be accepted

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Amazing thread, many of these sound like good ideas! I agree with the addition of a default kit and shorter item spawning times, these are things that have been bothering me for a while. I also agree with removing the watch tower, as I think all this structure does is promote camping. However, as for the ruins map, I actually like it the way it is. I like maps that promote different kinds of strategies and the diamond rushing can be quite fun.

• Agree
Reactions: SoloWarz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom