• Total voters

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya CubeCrafters!

I'm JokeKaedee and I play on the Java Network. I usually play SkyWars but I'm looking for some new games to play. Therefore I ask you to vote on the poll (submit your fav games) and tell me why! This would be an easy and fun way to let others know what your favorite games are, and why! Mine is SkyWars, as I told you already, this is because the games won't take that long most of the time, it has PVP but you can do more than only that. I like most of the maps out there and another thing that I like, you can win without being a pro at PVP or being smart :3.

So, what are yours? ;)
Oh, by the wayyyyy... You can vote on multiple answers in the poll!

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I voted multiple games. My favorites are: Skywars, Lucky Islands, Eggwars and Tower Defence.
Skywars because it has more strategie and it's quite funny to play (not when there's hackers).
Lucky Islands because the whole game depends on the amount of luck you can have. You can start with a dia sword, armor and a few blocks, or start with nothing rather than a wand.
Eggwars because I like the mechanics of this game. Also, with this update, it's more interesting to play and I really enjoy playing it.
Tower Defence is quite enjoyable to play too. Although sometimes can be a bit boring, specially when you have already built all your defence and you have max troops. But, at the end, it's worth your time.
I didn't vote this one, but Minerware is, too, one of my favorite games. I like it because of all the random and funny mini-games that has, and you never get bored of.
That's almost all games of Java, besides parkour and the featured games.

• Love
Reactions: JokeKaedee

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
I voted multiple games. My favorites are: Skywars, Lucky Islands, Eggwars and Tower Defence.
Skywars because it has more strategie and it's quite funny to play (not when there's hackers).
Lucky Islands because the whole game depends on the amount of luck you can have. You can start with a dia sword, armor and a few blocks, or start with nothing rather than a wand.
Eggwars because I like the mechanics of this game. Also, with this update, it's more interesting to play and I really enjoy playing it.
Tower Defence is quite enjoyable to play too. Although sometimes can be a bit boring, specially when you have already built all your defence and you have max troops. But, at the end, it's worth your time.
I didn't vote this one, but Minerware is, too, one of my favorite games. I like it because of all the random and funny mini-games that has, and you never get bored of.
That's almost all games of Java, besides parkour and the featured games.
Thanks for your answer! What exactly do you like about Tower Defence? I played like one or two games but I didn't really understand the goal itself. It looked like spawning mobs and defending your castle, while just waiting. Maybe I should get into the game a bit more c:

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Thanks for your answer! What exactly do you like about Tower Defence? I played like one or two games but I didn't really understand the goal itself. It looked like spawning mobs and defending your castle, while just waiting. Maybe I should get into the game a bit more c:
Well, Tower Defence is basically a game where, as you said, you have to defend your own castle and try to destroy the enemies tower with troops and towers . What I really like of Tower Defence is the amount of combos that you can do with your troops. For example, as a main combo you can do invisible spiders with witches, blazes with witches (weak because of the lava potion), magmas with one or two witches, etc... Added to this, you can create powerful defences such as archer towers with zen towers, ice towers with quake and poison towers, archers with explosive towers,... You can do what I call a "combo". It's pretty useful as you can easily win with one of these combos, not in all games of course. To learn all this, it's true that you have to play the game if you want to master these strategies.

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, Tower Defence is basically a game where, as you said, you have to defend your own castle and try to destroy the enemies tower with troops and towers . What I really like of Tower Defence is the amount of combos that you can do with your troops. For example, as a main combo you can do invisible spiders with witches, blazes with witches (weak because of the lava potion), magmas with one or two witches, etc... Added to this, you can create powerful defences such as archer towers with zen towers, ice towers with quake and poison towers, archers with explosive towers,... You can do what I call a "combo". It's pretty useful as you can easily win with one of these combos, not in all games of course. To learn all this, it's true that you have to play the game if you want to master these strategies.
Thank you! I'll definitely try playing it more often and getting the hang of it.

Reactions: Jiivan

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I can't really choose what my favorite minigame is, last year in 2019 I joined the Solo SkyWars leaderboard as a tryhard, like since that I played a lot of EggWars and Lucky Islands, I really love to farm some wins with some players so I think those are my favorite 3 minigames, Solo SkyWars, Team EggWars and Team Lucky Islands and maybe Team SkyWars too but I suck at that minigame. I also played a lot of Minerware (also leaderboard) but I don't like it anymore, because the same minigames again and again... making me feel boring. I also play a bit of FFA for fun and Tower Defence often but I sometimes just leave because you have misplacers who don't listen, so I just report them. Featuring minigames I like Wing Rush and Layer Spleef a lot! Also, you had Ender and Present Rush, Ender was cool and scary, I really like that and it was fun to farm wins with people, PRESENT RUSH OMG! THAT WAS SO GOOD, I really loved the minigame and with Present Rush I wanted to be atleast 5th in the leaderboard or something, I tryharded it so hard and even better I became 1st for 10 days or something and then @PerryJ stole my place :(, I hope those minigames will return this year, would be epic!

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
I can't really choose what my favorite minigame is, last year in 2019 I joined the Solo SkyWars leaderboard as a tryhard, like since that I played a lot of EggWars and Lucky Islands, I really love to farm some wins with some players so I think those are my favorite 3 minigames, Solo SkyWars, Team EggWars and Team Lucky Islands and maybe Team SkyWars too but I suck at that minigame. I also played a lot of Minerware (also leaderboard) but I don't like it anymore, because the same minigames again and again... making me feel boring. I also play a bit of FFA for fun and Tower Defence often but I sometimes just leave because you have misplacers who don't listen, so I just report them. Featuring minigames I like Wing Rush and Layer Spleef a lot! Also, you had Ender and Present Rush, Ender was cool and scary, I really like that and it was fun to farm wins with people, PRESENT RUSH OMG! THAT WAS SO GOOD, I really loved the minigame and with Present Rush I wanted to be atleast 5th in the leaderboard or something, I tryharded it so hard and even better I became 1st for 10 days or something and then @PerryJ stole my place :(, I hope those minigames will return this year, would be epic!
Thanks for your answer! I’ll definitely try to play EggWars and Lucky Islands more. I have never heard about Present Rush sadly 🥺

• Wow
Reactions: Zathelas

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
I used to like SkyWars a lot, but lately I've only really been playing featured games. My favorites are Line Dash, QuakeCraft, Layer Spleef and Paintball. I actually like all games on the network but these are my current favorites!
Thanks for the answer! I really like Layer Spleef as well ahah, though I'm not that good xd

Reactions: Maaarijn

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Do you enjoy playing EggWars after the update? It has made me stop playing EggWars to behonest, what do you like about it? And Spleef definitely is an awesome game!
I didn’t like the update tbh but since they have removed certain items from the shop I’m okay with it.

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Eggwars and Skywars! but I tend to play a little more Skywars since the new Eggwars Update
I totally get what you mean! EggWars used to be my favorite game, but my interests have kinda faded away since the last update. I got into SkyWars c:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom