Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsNinjaa

Nov 22, 2020
Hello Cubecrafters
I am here to introduce myself 😃

My MC name is ItsNinjaa.
I've been a concistent cubecraft player since the 1.9 pvp update, but never been that active on the forums.
Team eggwars is the game I play the most, because it's without a debate the best game on Cubecraft 😉
I have been playing quiet a lot recently because of the global pandemic, but that's probably gonna stop when school restarts.
I also have a youtube channel with already 100+ eggwars videos.
It's always been awesome and funny to play with my friends.
(Too many to name them, but a special shoutout to ItsSennee, ItsFadedAway and ItsHideOrFight)

More about myself:
I am 16 years old and still counting...
I am proud to be a Belgian.
Playing football is my passion, I also love to watch football on television.
I am an (almost) diehard Chelsea fan since 2014.
Competitiveness is one of my biggest characteristic
not only in Minecraft, but also in Ping Pong, football, bowling and so on.

Text me if you read the whole text, because I would appreciate that. 😘
Don't welcome me on the forums, because I've already been here for years 😂

(btw why don't you check out my youtube channel if you've never heard of me) 🧐😁
Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, ItsNinjaa! Nice to meet you :]
It's interesting to get to know you a little bit better through your introduction. I love the sports that you've mentioned!

ps. hi I've read ''the whole text'' xd

Reactions: ItsNinjaa

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
because it's without a debate the best game on Cubecraft
+1
Eggwars is THE game. It gives happiness where nothing else could, it is what gets us out of the deepest and darkest holes. A more beautiful game cannot be made, we have reached the limits of Human invention. We are in a sad, sick and dark world, where only Eggwars can hope to remove the dark stain from our hearts. We need a miracle, we need a fantastic and beautiful game, with an epic story, that will inspire us and change the world. The world is sick and evil, Eggwars is hope.We need a miracle.

Ola Ninjaa

ItsNinjaa

Nov 22, 2020
+1
Eggwars is THE game. It gives happiness where nothing else could, it is what gets us out of the deepest and darkest holes. A more beautiful game cannot be made, we have reached the limits of Human invention. We are in a sad, sick and dark world, where only Eggwars can hope to remove the dark stain from our hearts. We need a miracle, we need a fantastic and beautiful game, with an epic story, that will inspire us and change the world. The world is sick and evil, Eggwars is hope.We need a miracle.

Ola Ninjaa
Exactly Fesa, I couldn't have said it better 😂

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
+1

Ola Ninjaa
Limits of Human Invention?? Well it is much more than this, Just look out of the Game in The Real World. And What gives you happiness in breaking Player's Egg & killing them Mercilessly.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom