Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
This is attempt #4.. at you should know by now. This time with new arguments!

This is another thread about the removal and replacement of OP. This time you get cool facts!

So, this thread is all about OP being majorly revamped into speed mode. Before we start, familiarize yourself with this:
Screenshot (666).png

I chose to do a 50/50 split because I knew 62% was bit high so I brought the "No OP" down to 50% Here is speed mode's original thread.

If OP is taken out with no replacement:
Screenshot (667).png

I'd expect a roughly 20-80 split. Some people (like me) wouldn't care if it's removed without replacement but this is just leading to the next part:

Part 2: Speed Mode, with Cheap Items and Anti-Camp Measures:
Screenshot (669).png

The debate has largely swung towards replacing OP with Speed Mode. Most, if not all that prefer normal prefer speed mode. Many of the people that like OP just for Cheaper Items and/or Ender Pearls have also sided with Speed Mode. I've also swung one purple over since some people like spleefing or having full game sets which speed mode capitalizes on.

Part 3: Factoring Double / Triple Health
Screenshot (670).png

Knowing that longer fights can still happen with added benefits, many people who liked longer fights in OP have switched. I also flipped two more purples that like moderate length fights.

Step 4: The No Bow Factor
Screenshot (672).png

The no campers / bow factor flipped the remaining blues who thinks they speed up fights. It also flipped reds that like attacking but are stopped by bowspammers.

This is to prove that the numbers are on my side, not on theirs. Let me know what you think!

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I've seen too many people being butthurt they find normal boring or OP annoying and that they want OP to get removed. Don't like OP? Just leave. Don't like normal? Leave. as @iConfueZ said, it literally can not be made easier.
Stop whining. Grow up. Don't you have something better to do than to bash on a minigame's gamemode? Don't get so butthurt people have other preferences than you. Seriously. It's not gonna change anything. OP will probably never get removed, so stop trying to get it removed. Thank you.

And yet here you go again. For the second time dude, why do you care SO much about a games gamemode? you're legit just trying to get it removed just because YOU don't like it. And just because you asked some people on the forums, doesn't mean everyone out of 25-30k+ players does not like OP too.
Seriously dude.
Everyone has their own preferences, can't you just accept that? And I'll say it again: don't like OP? Leave. Don't like normal? Just leave! No biggie, right? It's literally the #1 solution to your "problem."

mv5a_f-maxage-0.gif

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
And yet here you go again. For the second time dude, why do you care SO much about a games gamemode? you're legit just trying to get it removed just because YOU don't like it. And just because you asked some people on the forums, doesn't mean everyone out of 25-30k+ players does not like OP too.
Seriously dude.
Everyone has their own preferences, can't you just accept that? And I'll say it again: don't like OP? Leave. Don't like normal? Just leave! No biggie, right? It's literally the #1 solution to your "problem."

mv5a_f-maxage-0.gif
Damn... 22 minutes late to use that same argument.
But seriously though, @Nobody. You need to realize that there are players that love OP mode. We can't just remove it and be that inconsiderate.
If things like this would happen, Money Walls wouldn't be a thing any- Oh wait.
Sure we can add your speedy mode, but OP can't just be removed if there's a small amount of player that hate it compared to thousands that love it.

Bottom line: Don't be inconsiderate. Speedy mode can be a thing, but the removal of OP cannot.

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
Seriously dude.

mv5a_f-maxage-0.gif
Calm ur tits and respect his opinion yet u cant think of a solution instead of giving useless criticism

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Damn... 22 minutes late to use that same argument.
But seriously though, @Nobody. You need to realize that there are players that love OP mode. We can't just remove it and be that inconsiderate.
If things like this would happen, Money Walls wouldn't be a thing any- Oh wait.
Sure we can add your speedy mode, but OP can't just be removed if there's a small amount of player that hate it compared to thousands that love it.

Bottom line: Don't be inconsiderate. Speedy mode can be a thing, but the removal of OP cannot.
Again 91 > 9

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Again 91 > 9
Ok let me use that in a different situation.

There's 2 options for you.
A . You kill off 9% of humanity just because they're not the way you like it.
B . Deal with it and let them carry on.

Sounds dark doesn't it? Well this is an example of why you can't be inconsiderate.
If you don't like OP mode just leave. there's thousands that love it.

Reactions: Earth

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Ok let me use that in a different situation.

There's 2 options for you.
A . You kill off 9% of humanity just because they're not the way you like it.
B . Deal with it and let them carry on.

Sounds dark doesn't it? Well this is an example of why you can't be inconsiderate.
If you don't like OP mode just leave. there's thousands that love it.
... didn't know what to expect... xD

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This is attempt #4.. at you should know by now. This time with new arguments!

This is another thread about the removal and replacement of OP. This time you get cool facts!

So, this thread is all about OP being majorly revamped into speed mode. Before we start, familiarize yourself with this:
View attachment 123723
I chose to do a 50/50 split because I knew 62% was bit high so I brought the "No OP" down to 50% Here is speed mode's original thread.

If OP is taken out with no replacement:
View attachment 123724
I'd expect a roughly 20-80 split. Some people (like me) wouldn't care if it's removed without replacement but this is just leading to the next part:

Part 2: Speed Mode, with Cheap Items and Anti-Camp Measures:
View attachment 123726

The debate has largely swung towards replacing OP with Speed Mode. Most, if not all that prefer normal prefer speed mode. Many of the people that like OP just for Cheaper Items and/or Ender Pearls have also sided with Speed Mode. I've also swung one purple over since some people like spleefing or having full game sets which speed mode capitalizes on.

Part 3: Factoring Double / Triple Health
View attachment 123727
Knowing that longer fights can still happen with added benefits, many people who liked longer fights in OP have switched. I also flipped two more purples that like moderate length fights.

Step 4: The No Bow Factor
View attachment 123728
The no campers / bow factor flipped the remaining blues who thinks they speed up fights. It also flipped reds that like attacking but are stopped by bowspammers.

This is to prove that the numbers are on my side, not on theirs. Let me know what you think!
basically your way of necro-posting o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom