Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
Enchants

Previously, the Op mode was characterized by having enchantments on the armor, and since a new mechanic has been implemented with the enchantment tables, why not take advantage of it and add at least one protection in this mode? It would be very useful, especially with the new damage.

Generators

The beginning of the games is slow, this is mainly caused by the slow speed of the generators, especially the gold one. Why not increase its speed by at least 25%? In the rest of the game there is no problem with this, since the discount system speeds it up.

I hope these recommendations are useful to the cubecraft team!

• Agree
Reactions: WolFeX and Stijnnn_

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
This sums up pretty much everything I've heard people complain about. I'm not really much of an eggwars player myself, but I can see why these changes are much wanted. I'll agree with your suggestion

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
Same, I just wanna like rush and now I halfed the materials I rush with but instead of having Full leather armor port 4 and wooden sword sharp 2 and 64 blocks and 5 carrots and stone pick efficiency 5 I have: wooden pick efficiency 2 and 32 blocks mind you on OP

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom