Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

And yet here you go again. For the second time dude, why do you care SO much about a games gamemode? you're legit just trying to get it removed just because YOU don't like it. And just because you asked some people on the forums, doesn't mean everyone out of 25-30k+ players does not like OP too.
Seriously dude.
Everyone has their own preferences, can't you just accept that? And I'll say it again: don't like OP? Leave. Don't like normal? Just leave! No biggie, right? It's literally the #1 solution to your "problem."

mv5a_f-maxage-0.gif
Thank you, I agree with that I'm a player who loves overpowered mode, where did you get op's 9% satisfaction rate, there are 1,000 s of other players who you haven't polled, and a lot of players like/love overpowered mode. So stop trying to petition to get op mode out it will always stay the same they will not delete op mode

Reactions: Earth

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
A lot of people don't even seem to be reading my statement. 91% > 9%!!! Not everyone can get their way. Don't you think it's better to satisfy the majority?
Nope, it is not a ranked player's job to satisfy everybody, and you can't cause there will all want different things

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Thank you, I agree with that I'm a player who loves overpowered mode, where did you get op's 9% satisfaction rate, there are 1,000 s of other players who you haven't polled, and a lot of players like/love overpowered mode. So stop trying to petition to get op mode out it will always stay the same they will not delete op mode
I started at 50/50, which is being nice because polls show 60/40 and then took out various OP aspects and moved them over.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
A lot of people don't even seem to be reading my statement. 91% > 9%!!! Not everyone can get their way. Don't you think it's better to satisfy the majority?
Problem is: Majority doesn't hate OP.
For the people that DO hate it, just leave!
Why get rid of 9% when you can keep everyone!
They're definitely not going to get rid of OP since that's too inconsiderate.
Do you understand, @Nobody. ?

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Problem is: Majority doesn't hate OP.
For the people that DO hate it, just leave!
Why get rid of 9% when you can keep everyone!
They're definitely not going to get rid of OP since that's too inconsiderate.
Do you understand, @Nobody. ?
Removing money walls was inconsiderate.
Removing Control Point was inconsiderate.
Skywars abilities were inconsiderate.
I could take any update I wanted and say it's inconsiderate. When money walls was removed, 73% wanted it back. That's WAY more inconsiderate.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Wait lol what 91% of what
You get a pool of active forums people and ask if they want speed mode added and OP removed?
Do you know how many people actually like OP
I saw something somewhere that someone's reason they wanted it removed is because too many people were asking for it
Youtubers enjoy OP mode because it gives a nice twist to the game, if YouTuber fanboys come to play and they don't see OP they're probably going to hop on some fracked Eggwars server that does have OP.
That's not fun!
I don't see the point in arguing about this thread, it's kinda obvious that it (being OP) shouldn't be removed.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Removing money walls was inconsiderate.
Removing Control Point was inconsiderate.
Skywars abilities were inconsiderate.
I could take any update I wanted and say it's inconsiderate. When money walls was removed, 73% wanted it back. That's WAY more inconsiderate.
I'm not against either of these. I agree with you that that's inconsidirate as well.
But you have to think about it. How many players wanted to play money walls or control point compared to the amount that want to play OP eggwars?
OP eggwars is just a game mode. Not the game itself.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
First off, how can you possibly know the exact percentage of people on cubecraft that want specific things? Have you interviewed every single player? No. Therefore, your charts are not accurate at all.

Secondly, what is your deal with having OP removed? It's literally an optional gamemode that isn't played every round. And if it is, just leave!

Third, this isn't even a "suggestion" anymore. It's more of you doing every thing possible to get a gamemode removed that you personally do not like.

Lastly, another feature can be added without one being removed. Therefore, your reason for removing OP and replacing it is not a good reason at all.

Those are my thoughts.

Reactions: Earth

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Well, I feel like many people love op :). Including me. If you don't like it, vote against it :P. Don't delete it. What will that do? People love op. I feel like the solution to all of this is simply, the option for no bows. Then, people can vote if they want bows or not. No game modes taken away :P

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
No, if you don't like OP get a rank and vote for your favorite game mode.
He's an emerald .__________.

Anyways. This is coming from a person that dislikes op. I HATE this idea. Ok, I dislike op for numerous reasons.
That does NOT mean that we should remove it just cuz someone happens to hate it. You haven't really asked
every single person if they like op or not. I'm sure the majority of players do since most of the ranked users and
non ranked users type," OP" or "I'm doing OP!"
You're going to make people without ranks feel scammed especially those who bought a rank for that reason.
CCG will get TONS of hate and will also lose a lot of players that like op.
Wait lol what 91% of what
You get a pool of active forums people and ask if they want speed mode added and OP removed?
Do you know how many people actually like OP
I saw something somewhere that someone's reason they wanted it removed is because too many people were asking for it
Youtubers enjoy OP mode because it gives a nice twist to the game, if YouTuber fanboys come to play and they don't see OP they're probably going to hop on some fracked Eggwars server that does have OP.
That's not fun!
I don't see the point in arguing about this thread, it's kinda obvious that it (being OP) shouldn't be removed.
Completely agree with this statement.

Reactions: Ping Ether

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
So... something I learned in Stats class. I've decided to actually give an actual answer, because now this is just ridiculous.
Bottom line in Stats; whenever you see a number, question it's validity. So I'm going to do just that.
I can 99% guarantee (yes, that number) that you did not randomly select your poll pool. Completely randomized implies you took every single user that has EVER logged into Cubecraft since the last Eggwars update and randomly chosen "x" names, to which you took your poll on.
Is that right? Yes, I do believe so.
People that are going to respond to those polls are going to have very strong opinions about the sample. You most likely either used voluntary response or a convenience samples to get your results. Voluntary response,as I mentioned earlier, have people who have strong opinions about the topic. Convenience samples are taken out of convenience, either with friends or lobby people. I can 100% guarantee that these opinions are not representative of the population, because these people were not chosen RANDOMLY.
So all of your answers are invalid if you didn't follow the procedure. That and the way your question is asked favors a positive bias.
That's all.

Reactions: SkoodyDood

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Anyways, this is how I conducted the poll:
I went to random eggwars lobbies and surveyed what gamemode they liked. 50% said Hardcore/Normal and 50% said OP.
If they said OP, I asked them a follow up question. "What do you like about OP?"
50% said Cheaper Items and/or Ender Pearls, 30% said longer fights, and 20% said something else. Not a very biased poll. It was pretty much unanimous that if Ender Pearls were in normal they'd prefer normal, hence speed mode was born.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Choosing a random lobby isn't completely randomized. That's just a cluster survey, which is still ineffective for polling.
That and you should really have the basis of questions. For all we know, the questions could provoke bias too.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Anyways, this is how I conducted the poll:
I went to random eggwars lobbies and surveyed what gamemode they liked. 50% said Hardcore/Normal and 50% said OP.
If they said OP, I asked them a follow up question. "What do you like about OP?"
50% said Cheaper Items and/or Ender Pearls, 30% said longer fights, and 20% said something else. Not a very biased poll. It was pretty much unanimous that if Ender Pearls were in normal they'd prefer normal, hence speed mode was born.
Ok seems good and all, but this isn't a valid reason to remove a game mode that thousands love.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I don't like op, I absolutely hate it, but i don't want them to remove it, since many people love op! So, maybe then can split it up; 4 different armour stands (or something else, since there are already 2 armour stands and I couldn't come up with anything better :p ) where you can't vote for op, if you clicked on the 1st and 4th stand & you can't vote for hardcore if you clicked on the 2nd and 3rd stand, because many people also don't like hardcore!
You will get like this;

1st armour stand Solo Eggwars
NO OP mode
2nd armour stand Solo Eggwars
No HardCore mode
3rd armour stand Team Eggwars
NO HardCore mode
4th armour stand Team Eggwars
NO OP mode

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, hoping you'll celebrate a lot and have a wonderful day! ♥️🏀
Critly wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your day! 🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #59-
Honey never spoils (not this one, atleast). Archaeologists have found pots of honey in ancient Egyptian tombs that are over 3,000 years old, and still perfectly edible!
Top Bottom