Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

J4sprr

Novice Member
Jan 7, 2017
It's a good idea.

Players when u see a hacker plz report him! CubeCraft is for players that like MC. Hackers just spoil the fun for other players.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I'm against IP banning at the first ban because those people might not be the only ones that play mc at their house. Besides, IP ban isn't always helpful because people can mislead their IP (idk what it's called). Also, IP banning is pretty hard for Cube, because the system sees name changes as a second account, so someone could be IP banned for an unfair reason.

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Yes Yes, everyone knows it now though. Hackers will always find a way. No VPN or VPN, it doesn't matter.
Hackers are usually after a number of weeks unbanned again! But I think cubecraft is still working with the cheat system?!

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
I'm against IP banning at the first ban because those people might not be the only ones that play mc at their house. Besides, IP ban isn't always helpful because people can mislead their IP (idk what it's called). Also, IP banning is pretty hard for Cube, because the system sees name changes as a second account, so someone could be IP banned for an unfair reason.
im against it at first too. thats why i said there should be a list created with the ip of the hacker and if that ip hacks again then they will get ip banned

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
im against it at first too. thats why i said there should be a list created with the ip of the hacker and if that ip hacks again then they will get ip banned
With regards to the IP ban, some people say: 'but what if multiple people play on the same IP, but you IP ban them all?'. I say: "so be it" if the hacker is using loopholes to get past the ban, and he/ she/ it is ip banned, and they have a brother or sister also using MC via that same IP, then its a scenario that will happen, but i have accepted it as a side-effect of using this kind of strategy. Giving the hackers a second change has never worked, nor will it ever work. I do hope that, with the anti-cheat, they really take all precautions to ensure that these hackers arent allowed to flourish, because right now, for me personally, i do not think they are taking this too seriously.

But really, there should be a perm-ban for the first offense, and if its a false flag, they appeal. It seems that simple. I do agree with you, though. We should only IP ban the guy if they find loopholes and come back illegitimately.

L

Lepzi

I agree every time i get on to cubecraft and go onto assassination or eggwars the first thing i always see in chat is others calling each other hacker so i investigate and all there is are hackers after hackers but at least cubecraft have 2 more helpers.

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
Hi there,
The amount of hackers is indeed very high, and that's why the developers are working on a new anti-cheat, so you may encounter a lot of problems related to hackers. The only you can do at the moment is report and record the hackers, so they get punished.
You completely missed the point- he says we should IP ban people and I absolutely agree.

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
This is the 1000000000000th Hacker post, Anti cheat is in development just keep reporting until then, hackers are not impossible to beat if you have enough skill! ( I respect that you want this to change but we need to let the DEVs do their jobs)
Again you miss his point. He is not complaining about the anti cheat but is instead offering a solution to temporary decrease the number of hackers. He isn't complaining but he's saying we should IP ban because the alts are SO easy to get

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Hello BABY_CLOROX,

I do understand your frustrations, but Staff is trying to handle as many reports as possible.
For now if you found a rule breaker make sure to record and report rule breakers here (https://reports.cubecraft.net/register) For violations such as hacking or teaming video evidence is required. For chat related violations we ask you to provide screenshots in your report. For a full guide on how to report a player, please visit our forums (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/).

Also, the Developers are currently working on a new Anti-Cheat System, so patience is required for this.

Punishing rulebreakers is the thing Mods handle atm. Helpers are a Trial for mod to see if they can handle it as Moderator on the server, if they are able to handle it will they be promoted to Moderator.

If you want to be Helper by yourself can you apply here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/
Please read the guidelines before applying and here are also some Tips/Tricks by Cheez:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tips-for-helper.176536/

Also, I don't see any reason with IP-banning people, since as you said that there is a possibility that a brother also want to play, but can't, because he has the same IP as his brother/sister..
Well, I don't care about their sibling as much as the 7-39 people who's games are being ruined every couple of seconds. One person compared to thousands.

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
IP bans have been denied many times
firstly let's imagine i had a brother who hacked on cubecraft
he is IP banned now I also get banned for no reason

also IP bans are easier to bypass without having alts

also the hacker rate has been skydiving and lowering more than rising

please lock @YounB
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it hasn't

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
Again you miss his point. He is not complaining about the anti cheat but is instead offering a solution to temporary decrease the number of hackers. He isn't complaining but he's saying we should IP ban because the alts are SO easy to get
Everyone should just keep reporting hackers until the anti cheat is released... at that point if it doesn't work then people should start thinking of other options..... no need to keep harassing about hackers and complaining, I'm also pretty angry about hackers but I understand that the best thing to do is wait for the anticheat and keep reporting!

D

Deleted member 269142

I have a very far fetched stupid idea: Make a mini-mod rank temporarily give it to people who have made at least like 20 successful reports and they can do a temporary 1 day ban that actual staff hear about and keep and eye on those people for the time being blah blah blah. SCREW THAT WHERE'S THOSE DEVELOPER APPLICATIONS?!!?!?!?? ANTI CHEAT NOT BEING OUT YET IS DRIVING ME CRAZY I'VE REPORTED 5 PEOPLE IN THE LAST 2 DAYS

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I have a very far fetched stupid idea: Make a mini-mod rank temporarily give it to people who have made at least like 20 successful reports and they can do a temporary 1 day ban that actual staff hear about and keep and eye on those people for the time being blah blah blah. SCREW THAT WHERE'S THOSE DEVELOPER APPLICATIONS?!!?!?!?? ANTI CHEAT NOT BEING OUT YET IS DRIVING ME CRAZY I'VE REPORTED 5 PEOPLE IN THE LAST 2 DAYS
CrazymanJR is working on the Anti-Cheat. What you're doing, really doesn't help. Instead of getting angry at Cube, you could be patient, it will go a lot faster if people would stop complaining and let staffmembers do their job.

Reactions: _Rogue_Killer_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom