Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 8554

We know who you are, you're a human. Now stop bringing it into unrelated threads.
You dont have to be mean, calm down plz. Its my account, and your the only person complaining about it. I try to keep it to a minimum, but sometimes I need to explain myself further for new users, ok? Its not that big of a deal, I know you can handle it.

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
You dont have to be mean, calm down plz. Its my account, and your the only person complaining about it. I try to keep it to a minimum, but sometimes I need to explain myself further for new users, ok? Its not that big of a deal, I know you can handle it.
I do agree that you need to express your emotions sometimes and let it all out. It's ok, but please do not post it here. It's ok to do it once, no problem. But both of you, arguing this here and now isn't the best option. Now, if you want your emotions to be heard Piggy, please post it on a related thread, or talk to me. I am always up for a chat. And Javid, arguing doesn't really help. Telling her once to stop is more than enough.

Back on topic.

Reactions: Sophie and Simbaaa
D

Deleted member 8554

I do agree that you need to express your emotions sometimes and let it all out. It's ok, but please do not post it here. It's ok to do it once, no problem. But both of you, arguing this here and now isn't the best option. Now, if you want your emotions to be heard Piggy, please post it on a related thread, or talk to me. I am always up for a chat. And Javid, arguing doesn't really help. Telling her once to stop is more than enough.

Back on topic.
Thx for settling it <3

Divvy1

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace
(Late post sorry) Bye sprity. :( You'll be missed by the community but you do what you have to. And remember, YOU'LL NEVER BE A SPAM KING <3 I wish you all the best, though. :)

Reactions: Younisco

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Before this gets locked, i just wanna say that, to name a few, beth, eshuren, nico and younis made a thread like this, and guess what? They never left :D well, except for laser, but he's back now. luv u laser bby

So... see where i'm going with this? huh? huh?.. ;)
Within a month from now, we'll all be saying "welcome back, sprity!!!" and everything will be back to normal.. ^_^
Oh wait.. sprity was on yesterday.. Well, that was fast.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Before this gets locked, i just wanna say that, to name a few, beth, eshuren, nico and younis made a thread like this, and guess what? They never left :D well, except for laser, but he's back now. luv u laser bby

So... see where i'm going with this? huh? huh?.. ;)
Within a month from now, we'll all be saying "welcome back, sprity!!!" and everything will be back to normal.. ^_^
Oh wait.. sprity was on yesterday.. Well, that was fast.
ik, many people come back, and im trying really hard not to do the same thing, but cc 2.0 looks really fun xD, but i dont plan to come back... hopefully, then it'll be awkward xD

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
ik, many people come back, and im trying really hard not to do the same thing, but cc 2.0 looks really fun xD, but i dont plan to come back... hopefully, then it'll be awkward xD
Well you just replied to my comment about a month after making the thread, so i think you've failed at not coming back ;)

Reactions: Iselciour
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂