Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Hey guys, it's Sprity here. i decided to quit games in general for a while... I love cubecraft so much though <3 and the communityy... i want to share my CC experience with you guys, as some might call it 'CC Life Story'

I joined Cubecraft in march. I've only been playing minecraft for a couple of months now, and i was looking for a server i could play. Then i found Cubecraft. 'Love on first sight'. i started playing skywars only nonstop. I played, played, and played... skywars was a really fair and a fun game in general. i tried really hard to get on leader boards. I got 1st place for both. the most sad part? 1 month before they started giving ranks to winners xD lol. anyways, i had fun playing and meeting players while playing skywars. one of my fav experiences were when I saw @Efcluke94 and @Claudia and i decided i wanted one of those red name tags. At the time, I didn't even know what they meant, (bc mc nub ftw.) then i asked. "How does one?". they answered. scale of 1-10. what's your fab level? then i made the worst mistake of my life. i said "11". I failed the test. i /cri. the answer was <35.66 (jk about the /cri part, maybe.. i think...) anyways, i had fun talking to you guys that day <3. anyways.. next chapter of cc life. I was introduced to forums. i loved it. the community was so loving and caring. on a scale of 10, cc is 68.231. but it would only be 9 without the community. like legit. you guys are so nice most of the times to another. Back on the story. Skywars started to become more boring, so i started playing games like kitpvp. after EULA, i thought it was amazingly fair and awesome. I met @Saradabaschi there and we became kitpvp buddies.. then i played creative. it was a place where people socialize, and i loved it. I built over 50 pixel arts non-stop... twas fun, and the masterpiece of the plot looks amazing in my opinion. #partyhard. then i got introduced to TS. all i have to say, was that it was awesome hearing you guys socialize xD lol. All i said was "HI" and only twice. ;3. but still, it was awesome. this was just a short glimpse of my cc life, but overall, it was amazing. Last chapter, i started playing assassinations and factions. assassins was amazing. a lot of hackers, but it was fun reporting them ;)

Tbh, I wasn't really that mature when i first joined the server. I would be r00d to players that weren't very experienced at pvp. I would curse and say rood phrases. Mistakes were made, but twas the past ;D. I just want to say. Honestly, people change. A lot. I first started cursing at players every time i died, or even when i killed someone, i would use it as an insult. But look at me now. when do you see me curse or come close to cursing? rarely. even on Skype, when do you see me curse?... so the point is, people do change....

Some peeps i want to recon/thank bc <3.

@Aimee2323 : Lovely person. Look deep enough and you'll find that she is and will soon to be. I loved your love for frozen and the spams you put for other people ;3

@AquaaXx : tbh, i haven't really gotten to know you much, but i love your accent. and how you said 'her' ;D... heirrr ftw

@BlueMoon475 : *hugs* you've been my friend for a long time now, i noticed that you are friendly to a lot of new people and 'stones'. tbh, not much people try to become friends with stones... anyways, tx for everything, the parties, skywars games...

@caliocean : idk what happened, but i haven't got to see you in a long time, idk if it was me or... but i remember that town on creative alvarrooo and GOMSY and you and I had... old days were fun. b00ty.

@cats_dogs1100 @Catzore <3 Taco's @Catzilla24 CATS FTW. i leik dogs too <3

@Claudia always have fab lv <100. always.

@Cubs909 gratss ;D gl in future, make the server a better place ;D

@crossbow_hunter : pls no rage pls xD just have fun being killed in skywars... it's part of the game ya know?

@Dai_Matsumoto : ;3333 dwaaaaaa dwadawdadadawdawdawdawdawdawdawdawddawdadwadawd

@Divvy1 : CAKE. I love them cakes. srsly doe, i will come back someday to retake my rightful place of SPAM KING.

@Drew McNamee : Bye drew <3 it wasnt the best first meeting we had but it all worked out :D

@drwho13r : Keep being overprotective over skywars kills :DD Sprittttttty forever.

@Efcluke94 : fab level also <100 mr ginger man :D

@eshuren1 : ESHH, assassinations twas fun.

@Exciting_pancake : Rip.... ;-;.. Ill forever Rest In Piece... Tx for being super friendly with me <3

@FLYING_PIANO66 : Pianos can fly. it's a fact :D

@Galaxyfeather : stay on plug dj, and ;D...

@gedas001 : skywars king... i wanna see some traps from u ;D traps are part of the game too ;)

@Iselciour : yo still a wizard :D you just got to the server. sry im leaving so fast ;/

@javid1234b : javid. m8. <3. ty for being my raid buddy and always being there for me. the experience couldnt be complete without you. and... THEM MEMES.. WOOO. <3

@kadeplays : Kade ;D before you left, we bonded well.. gl in your future and dont let any words hurt you ;)

@LaserDolphin77 : you my friend. :) it was fun partying with you before you left for a while... re-group people to join the pretty boi sweg club, bc as of now, you're the only one in it ;/... sweg. always. u can FLYY m8.. flyy with TNT in skywars.. !!! :DD

@Minimooseha : eeee... nice profile pic ;D, but ty for making awesome parkore maps i could never complete xD honestly. i only completed 2 maps in my entire cc leif.... it's sad D;

@MorganPlayzMc : MORGYY M88 <33 eeeee ;) morg, you've been my friend for a long time now, and we went through a lot together which was skywars basically. ;3 Thanks man.

@OrangeGrapeEater : I can't say this enough time, but Thank you. you're honestly SO nice... you didn't even know me well, but you took your money out of your own life and was kind enough to buy me an iron rank. I couldn't had this wonderful experience without you <3 Thank you.

@Parvati12 : nice listening to you talk on ts ;D

@Peat53 : It was nice playing skywars with you.. I remember one time, you said "How's it going man! we haven't hung out in such a long time!" That really showed me that you cared about your friends and how much of a good person you were. Thank you peat.

@PinkStr3ak : AFK queen... you're a person this community respects and looks up to, you've done so much to the community... Thank youuu

@Saradabaschi : Bye kitpvp buddayy, now that you're admin, grats!!~!~!~!

@Scotty2k14 : I personally think you were the best staff, you'd always come over to assassinations ALWAYS when I needed help on a hacker, you would always make yourself available. I hope you have fun in the community still ;) tx for saying hi always on ts :)

@sealgoesowowow : what does the fox say?owowowowowow... spo0000ns. booty. jk, b00ty.

@SevereWarning : tx for allowing me to be in ur fac, i've really made some progress ;3, i remember you were always good at skywars.

@Spectator__ : you;re not a skywars noob. you're not a skywars king. you're a skywars God. omg. i didnt wanna really admit it bc of my little pride, but you are good at skywars. sry i was dumb meeting you the first time, i didn't know what i was saying tbh, when i look back at my actions from a while ago, i don't even recon myself.. sry.

@SGTkuzey ; I know i got into a lot of arguments with you. it wasn't the most mature thing i could do... it's your choice for you to not like me, but I just wanted to say Sry before I go...

@SunshineChick : I love your builds and your skin ;D

@superxsnap : i now somewhat get that digletts are awesome... at least their song..

@s__a__r__a__h : omg sarah... #builderofparties <333

@Tacosbefriends : grats on mod and keep up the good luck! and keep confusing me with your complicated suggestion threads!! :DD

@Trickmaster : nice playing skywars with you, and i really love people like you who were stones for a long time, i myself was so i know much ;)

@Verdag : Come back <3 i wanna sneak over your shoulder and take a screeny.

@WolfWhisperer12 : Wolf :D thank you for being my friend, and speaking with my side on skype. <3

@Younis_23_12_ : TS was fun ;D :)

@Blooberry ; ik you're new, but i really think this server is lovely and worth staying for, especially the new update is coming up. Have fun enjoying this awesome server ;D

@halothe23 & @rubik_cube_man Ty for answering my questions and bugs with care and nicely when i ask stuff, Ty for making everything possible, this server is honestly the greatest server there was, is and will be... ;3

ik some people hate good bye threads, but really, these people deserve more than a 'BYE' in a profile post. Together, we've been through so much through cc...

Thank you guys, really, I really had a fun time staying in this server. I plan to stay on Skype for one reason, and i really hope to stay on plug dj. <3 But i don't plan to stay on forums or ts <3

one reason why i'm quitting games overall is bc cc has been my addiction, and addictions are never good. and the main reason why i'm quitting is bc i really want to start getting good grades, i know myself well enough to know that im not the same anymore. I'm trying really hard to get good grades ATM. BC high school.

Sry i had to leave before Christmas and 12/12/14... I really dont want to stay till 12/12/14, bc im afraid that cc will keep me hooked ;3 bc im sure 12.12.14 will be like an update that willl atleast attract <1000 people.. ;)

~ Ty CC for being so loving <3 take care, and love you guys. ~

Early Merry Christmas! :D

........<3<3<3......<3<3<3.........
......<3<3<3<3..<3<3<3<3......
.....<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3.....
.......<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3.......
..........<3<3<3<3<3<3<3........
..............<3<3<3<3<3.............
................<3<3<3<3...........
.....................<3<3................
.......................<3................

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Awh sprity, it was really fun with you, just a question; did you intentionally put it in (almost) alphabetical order?

Nevertheless, whenever we played, you joined us, which showed that you cared, and we care about you as well sprity ;>

You were like a really nice friend to me, and I think one of the first people to congradulate me on Gold back in July.

You will be greatly missed, even when I do /friends list, you'll still be there (hopefully XDD (jkjk <3))

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Awh sprity, it was really fun with you, just a question; did you intentionally put it in (almost) alphabetical order?

Nevertheless, whenever we played, you joined us, which showed that you cared, and we care about you as well sprity ;>

You were like a really nice friend to me, and I think one of the first people to congradulate me on Gold back in July.

You will be greatly missed, even when I do /friends list, you'll still be there (hopefully XDD (jkjk <3))
yyee, i noticed most good bye threads were like that too, xD , i looked at the people i followed list and tried to include most people <3

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
Goodbye bud, Good luck later on and remember,
dgs.gif
Party hard :)

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
yyee, i noticed most good bye threads were like that too, xD , i looked at the people i followed list and tried to include most people <3
ehh i noticed i missed out on a couple of peeps, @sophh_ ty for saying 'hi spritttty' on ts ;3 <3 i loved playing skywars with you. @noodles77 i loved being competitive with you. @Undead_Shadow11 tx for being a friend of mine for a while now, ;3

Reactions: Soph

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
C ya buddy! :)
It was great to play on kitpvp with you. Favourite one? Kitpvp 2 of course! I was lapiz back then. All the donators used to team up on donator island xD Lots of fun!
I haven´t seen you that much around lately but I hope that you will manage your life. Get less addicted to CCG and see it just as a game. You may come back some day :)
Sarah

Cubss

Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2014
South Africa
It's going to be sad to see you go, you were a greasy addition to the comunity and it always seemed to make me happy when it said you joined the server but gl to whatever you chose to do instead but I want to see you back. And I will try my best to make this server better in anyway I can to honour your name.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
@SpritySpritz, honestly, you were by far one of the best friends I've had. I could always go to you when I was feeling depressed or angry, and you'd always cheer me up to an kind, happy fellow :) I wish I could've spent more time around you, gotten to know you better than I already have, I know that we'll all miss you. You don't even know how much of an impact you've put on this society, you reformed it. You have such great talents and a great way of thinking of things, so please, use these creative tactics in real life and I know you'll go far. I wish the best of luck to you, and I'm proud to be a friend of you :) I will regroup the Pwetty Boi Sweg "gang", so don't you worry about that :P It's so hard to say goodbye to people like you, such good people filled with respect and kind nature. It's sad to see you go, but I'm glad you've made this choice, and I'll never forget you. When I listen to this song, it'll always remind me of you:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom