Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Aw, bye friend! (P.s everyone forgets me to... Cough cough @eshuren1 cough... Lol) anyways, I'll miss talking to you every now and then and I will always remember the first tune we met a while back in the summer when we were on creative and I tpa to you and I saw your awesome pixel art on your plot, and I was so amazed. Well, it was nice knowing you and I hope to see you every now and then!

:) :( -Simba-

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
;-; sprity,

You were a really good friend and I always enjoyed playing skywars with you... Out of all people, i thought you would be the last to go :( really going to miss you sprity.. I always enjoyed your jokes and when you would help me when
i was stuck on a math equation, i
remember when I first met you, I was a
nub who posted something in the wrong
place on forums, and you were showing
your traps. Thats when i first met you in
game, when I asked you to show me how
one of your traps worked on the candy
map. When you went from stone, to iron,
to lapiz. You were one of the first people i
met on forums. I hope that someday you
will come back so I can play some more
skywars with you.. I'm just sorry we
couldn't hang out more, I know these moments come for everyone at some
point, but when its one of my really good
friends, its hard to say goodbye. You were
a great part of the community. Just remember, you're always going to keep your spot on my friends list. So spam my chat 'SpritySpritz joined the server!' whenever you can. Okay? Hope you do well my friend, you will defiantly be missed by peaty

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
Good bye friend ;-; You were amazing and always honest i wish you could stay but i see why u must go ;-;<3 Good bye my Sprite cola mountain dew canadian dry pepsi and every other drink in the world. You will always be on my friend wish and you BETTER visit us

Reactions: SpritySpritz

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Sorry to see you go, although you may not know who I am exactly. I and everyone else here (guaranteed) wish you the best and hope everything to prosper for you in the mere future.

Blooberry

Nov 19, 2014
That Place In Space
754.gif

Oh come on... I just got to know you ;_;

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
I will miss you even though I didn't know you that well. I do remember one thing though :( When you saw javid killing me and you literately just stood there and said how do I move? and matched him kill me 5 times lol xD

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I will miss you even though I didn't know you that well. I do remember one thing though :( When you saw javid killing me and you literately just stood there and said how do I move? and matched him kill me 5 times lol xD
xD sorry about that,

D

Deleted member 8554

Still no me mentioned! I guess I really am forgotten. Well anyways, goodbye, and have a good rest of your life while I live a miserable one, abandoned in a dark scary room with no company.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Still no me mentioned! I guess I really am forgotten. Well anyways, goodbye, and have a good rest of your life while I live a miserable one, abandoned in a dark scary room with no company.
^ what I feel like when someone that I am good friends with on the server says goodbye

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
^ what I feel like when someone that I am good friends with on the server says goodbye
bring it in for a group hug guys <3 you are loved.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom