Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Not true, Chinese is by far the most spoken language on the planet. The discord channels are based on the most spoken languages on cube, not in the entire world, that'd make no sense at all.

English is the most spoken language in Europe, but in a lot of countries in Asia and Southern America people don't speak fluent English

English is the most widely spoken lang . Chenese is more spoken because if chinese population. A large number of asian countries speak english btw
I think you guys are confusing native speakers and speakers in general.
Chinese is #1 in both amount of native speakers, and amount of speakers (in general).
Spanish is #2 in amount of native speakers and #3 in amount of speakers in general.
English is #3 in amount of native speakers, and #2 in amount of speakers in general.

A

A pigeon

English is the third most spoken language by total numver of speakers

English is however , the most widely spoken language on earth , being spoken across the works .

Spanish is number 2 by population that speak spanish and 4th most widely spoken language

Just googled it

Reactions: RPoule and Cyqni

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
The Official Discord server of CubeCraft only has voice channels in the most spoken languages in the world > Spanish, Dutch and English. I'm not sure if Italian is a very much spoken language and I'm not sure either if CubeCraft is going to add an Italian voice channel to the Official Discord server of CubeCraft.

I don't read an opinion.
If they join an English voice channel, they have to talk English, when they join General Chatter, they do hear more languages, so I think it would be cool if this would be added. It isn't hard to add it.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Guys stop the discussion about what's the most spoken language, that's not what this thread is about ;).

EDIT:
I don't read an opinion.
If they join an English voice channel, they have to talk English, when they join General Chatter, they do hear more languages, so I think it would be cool if this would be added. It isn't hard to add it.
Then we would have to add for every single language a channel, because a couple people speek russian, a couple german, a couple Italian and etcetera. We'd rather stick to the 3 most spoken languages on Cubecraft. If there would be a lot more people and staff members speaking Italian it would be an option to add.

Reactions: Jackelele

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hey, I know people who aren't from Europe and speak italian as well so... yeah.
Also, I'm sure Italian is more popular than Dutch.

I think this channel should be added, although there are a few amount of italian people on Cubecraft, they should have their own channel on Discord too.
I do too
Also we are talking on a server here so in comparison there are a lot of Dutch users on the server and in comparison More than Italians

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I like the idea. I normally meet quite a few italians around while playing.

And what about English? More than the half of the world speaks English.

As @iCheeetah said @Tristayy ...
Its only for the most spoken languages... There might be some I don't notice... But still nah sorry...

Please don't make pointless messages like that... Reply or edit your post... Don't want to get told of about message farming ;)

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
This is the main problem of this Discord. You can talk in English, talk in Dutch, talk in Spanish, or not talk at all. Also, if you want to talk with your friends, you can't, without having annoying people joining the channel to annoy you...

And the worst thing is: users aren't allowed to make their own Speech channel...

That's why teamspeak was perfect...

KaiSays

Dec 30, 2016
From Discord
This is the main problem of this Discord. You can talk in English, talk in Dutch, talk in Spanish, or not talk at all. Also, if you want to talk with your friends, you can't, without having annoying people joining the channel to annoy you...

And the worst thing is: users aren't allowed to make their own Speech channel...

That's why teamspeak was perfect...
true

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday! Welcome to club 21 😎
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom