Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mqrco.is.here

Jul 10, 2017
Hey, I'm a simple player who would like to play together with other Italians on cubecraft and talk on Discord ... we enter in the English room but many times the English player insult us and tell us to go to another room. That's why we want to have a room all around, where the Italians can feel comfortable. Please, can you create an Italian room? Thanks for your future reply.
PS: Sorry for my bad English, I'm Italian ;)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The Official Discord server of CubeCraft only has voice channels in the most spoken languages in the world > Spanish, Dutch and English. I'm not sure if Italian is a very much spoken language and I'm not sure either if CubeCraft is going to add an Italian voice channel to the Official Discord server of CubeCraft.

A

A pigeon

The Official Discord server of CubeCraft only has voice channels in the most spoken languages in the world > Spanish, Dutch and English. I'm not sure if Italian is a very much spoken language and I'm not sure either if CubeCraft is going to add an Italian voice channel to the Official Discord server of CubeCraft.
BTW Dutch and Spanish are not the most spoken languages in the world. Spanish maybe in the top 10 , but dutch isnt spoken outside Europe

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
BTW Dutch and Spanish are not the most spoken languages in the world. Spanish maybe in the top 10 , but dutch isnt spoken outside Europe
...and neither is Italian
P.S. I can think of some non European people who speak Dutch for sure

As for this whole suggestion I want to point out that this would 1 prompt people to say well if the server has no started supporting Italian, than why not support my language? Also supporting Italian implies they would likely need an Italian translation for many things that they don't know an Italian translation for

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
most spoken languages in the world > Spanish, Dutch and English.
Thats not true.
English and Spanish, yes.
Dutch is a popular spoken language here.
Dutch isn't even that useful/ popular and is only spoken in the netherlands.
The more languages, the better for players BUT it would be very messy and sometimes no staff understand that language.

I think so far dutch, english and spanish is honestly it for the staff team.

Reactions: Shamel

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I would say yes if a staff member can speak Italian (Correct me if there is a staff member who can speak Italian)

Reactions: RayzMC

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I can think of some non European people who speak Dutch for sure
Hey, I know people who aren't from Europe and speak italian as well so... yeah.
Also, I'm sure Italian is more popular than Dutch.

I think this channel should be added, although there are a few amount of italian people on Cubecraft, they should have their own channel on Discord too.

N

Nikboo

Since there aren't as many Italian players as there are players of other languages on Cubecraft, I don't think it'd be completely necessary to add a whole new Italian channel. Plus, there is only one Italian staff member, @Marco Slater, who is most likely very busy with other Cubecraft matters apart from moderation. Unfortunately, it would be very difficult for the staff team to support a new Italian voice channel, as you can tell.
You are always welcome to have a conversation in Italian in the 'Random Chatter' channel though! :)

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
And what about English? More than the half of the world speaks English.
Not true, Chinese is by far the most spoken language on the planet. The discord channels are based on the most spoken languages on cube, not in the entire world, that'd make no sense at all.

English is the most spoken language in Europe, but in a lot of countries in Asia and Southern America people don't speak fluent English

A

A pigeon

Not true, Chinese is by far the most spoken language on the planet. The discord channels are based on the most spoken languages on cube, not in the entire world, that'd make no sense at all.

English is the most spoken language in Europe, but in a lot of countries in Asia and Southern America people barely know any English.
English is the most widely spoken lang . Chenese is more spoken because if chinese population. A large number of asian countries speak english btw

Reactions: RPoule and KaiSays
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom