Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DestroyerNL94

Feb 26, 2017
I see that there are many hackers in this server.

maybe they need to get a better system like hypixel becouse in hypixel are less hackers than here

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Cubecraft has sentinel their anti cheater system, altough it isn't working that good. So they are searching for a developer, till then there will be many hackers :(

Reactions: Fqnta

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
I see that there are many hackers in this server.

maybe they need to get a better system like hypixel becouse in hypixel are less hackers than here

The way an anti-cheat works is very complicated and is difficult to be coded. There are different checks for every cheating type. Movement (BHoping) is detected as a result of math (vectors and distances) Combat hacks like Reach are again calculated using maths and distances. However, Kill Aura and Forcefield are usually checked by creating NPCs on unhitable places! This is an effective way for cheats to be detected as the hacker is hitting where he shouldn’t be. X-ray is prevented by “encrypting” the ores unless they can be seen by the player. You can see with this information it is difficult to find an experienced anti cheat developer who meets all of the requirements. If you know someone that is experienced in this and meets the requirements, feel free to tell them to apply. In the meantime, as you are here, the best thing to do is record and report the hackers! :D

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
The way an anti-cheat works is very complicated and is difficult to be coded. There are different checks for every cheating type. Movement (BHoping) is detected as a result of math (vectors and distances) Combat hacks like Reach are again calculated using maths and distances. However, Kill Aura and Forcefield are usually checked by creating NPCs on unhitable places! This is an effective way for cheats to be detected as the hacker is hitting where he shouldn’t be. X-ray is prevented by “encrypting” the ores unless they can be seen by the player. You can see with this information it is difficult to find an experienced anti cheat developer who meets all of the requirements. If you know someone that is experienced in this and meets the requirements, feel free to tell them to apply. In the meantime, as you are here, the best thing to do is record and report the hackers! :D
Ah I see you’re a man of culture and read my discord message
How an AntiCheat work is a pretty complex thing to explain (and make).
- Movement: Like speed or fly, most of them are detected using maths/vectors/distances (eg check if movement is too fast)
- Combat: Reach is calculated using maths/distances. KillAura is usually checked by creating NPCs on unhitable positions, so if does get hit, they might be checking. Alternative KA checks include machine learning and packets (see below)
- X-ray is prevented by “encrypting” the ores unless they can be seen by the player
- AutoStuff is useless
- Render

About Machine Learning, most of the anticheats out there claiming to have some sort of machine learning kinda lie (no public anticheat other than AAC by Konsolas has real ML). Most of the time it’s just comparing data using an already trained neural network that doesn’t learn.

I’m not exactly an anticheat expert, so I’ve probably got some stuff wrong

why is it in this server so much and in other servers not? that is my question
Hypixel iirc has three devs working on the anticheat, there’s none here. Additionally, hacked client devs are pretty active (some of them make money) and keep finding (pretty creative) exploits/bypasses. In a month of no active Sentinel development, they’ve had time to find bypasses

Reactions: Dudu

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Ah I see you’re a man of culture and read my discord message
How an AntiCheat work is a pretty complex thing to explain (and make).
- Movement: Like speed or fly, most of them are detected using maths/vectors/distances (eg check if movement is too fast)
- Combat: Reach is calculated using maths/distances. KillAura is usually checked by creating NPCs on unhitable positions, so if does get hit, they might be checking. Alternative KA checks include machine learning and packets (see below)
- X-ray is prevented by “encrypting” the ores unless they can be seen by the player
- AutoStuff is useless
- Render

About Machine Learning, most of the anticheats out there claiming to have some sort of machine learning kinda lie (no public anticheat other than AAC by Konsolas has real ML). Most of the time it’s just comparing data using an already trained neural network that doesn’t learn.

I’m not exactly an anticheat expert, so I’ve probably got some stuff wrong

Hypixel iirc has three devs working on the anticheat, there’s none here. Additionally, hacked client devs are pretty active (some of them make money) and keep finding (pretty creative) exploits/bypasses. In a month of no active Sentinel development, they’ve had time to find bypasses
You wrote that? Didn’t I reply to it requesting you to be a Sentinel developer? ^~^ Also, I wrote it with my own words lol. It’s impressive what an anti cheat can do

Reactions: DrHam

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
As stated above, they don't have an anti-cheat developer so the developers that create clients are learning how to bypass Sentinal and Cubecraft can't really update Sentinal to fight this. If you know someone fit for the job, send them here. Thank you!

Reactions: Entrustious6679
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thank you for 300 redaction score!
Xi1m wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo🦤
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo🦤
I haven’t played on CubeCraft for a while, maybe at least 2 or 3 months; I haven’t played Minecraft in general much during that time either. I recently got a new iPad and am wanting to start playing again, but there are those new mobile controls that are gonna take some getting used to; the control customization has its limits so I can’t make the controls exactly the way they were before
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Untitled58.png
Top Bottom