Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Orbit9

Jul 30, 2023
The reporting system for bedrock is great, but only if you're hacker is in the lobby with you. If he isn't then you're screwed. I have had this happen many times for me, especially when I used to play on console. Here, let me paint the photo for you. So let's say you're just messing around, trying to play some duels. But oh no! There's a hacker. So you quickly try and report him, but you aren't fast enough! So he leaves with a win and cannot be reported unless you run into him again. Sounds bad right? Well, this is the current state of the report system. Something needs to be done.

Here's my idea:
First, you add a way to put in a player's name under the /report command screen. Secondly, oh wait, That's it! It's that easy and if this happens it will make the player base much less ridden of hackers.

Also, I am sure that there is some other way to report a player like this, but let's be honest, nobody wants to do it like that. I am sure it's much more complicated than typing the player's name.

x2 Also, add Reach into one of the options.

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, I've played on a console for years, and I rly understand how annoying typing can be with a controller 😆.
But instead of using /report, you can type /sr, which is faster to type.

Also, on most consoles, you can record, make a screenshot or use instant recording to capture the player's name.
Afterward, you can watch the video and report the player here on the forum with the video or screenshot as evidence :)

Last edited:
Reactions: WorriedSkate940

Orbit9

Jul 30, 2023
Hello, I have seen that page before however I am still confused, The bedrock player report system thread has nothing in it and the page with the title, "How do I make a player report" is only for java.

Edit: Figured it out thank you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Top Bottom