Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfhawk33

Jan 19, 2021
Yes but you shouldnt be toxic since it really is quite annoying.

I suggest typing /leave and going into a new game. If you're really struggling with this get a rank so you can choose maps, and then choose maps that arent as good for rushing.
Hold on aren't ranks something you have to pay for?

Also there's a difference between being salty and being toxic

Reactions: InkAsriel

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
Tip: If you get really angry, you may play worse in games, so I suggest you to step away from your PC and do something else. I do this regularly, but sometimes I just go on and on and sometimes I get toxic. (This rarely happens.) And by toxic I mean "Ez" or "you're the better player" (I've typed this before, but usually I just move on to the next game or get away from my PC for a while).

• Love
Reactions: keirah

keirah

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2020
THEY/she
Hold on aren't ranks something you have to pay for?

Also there's a difference between being salty and being toxic
yes ranks are paid for, you can find the store here

and i think that acting out even out of anger or being "salty" is the same as being toxic and thats just *MY* personal opinion :/
Tip: If you get really angry, you may play worse in games, so I suggest you to step away from your PC and do something else. I do this regularly, but sometimes I just go on and on and sometimes I get toxic. (This rarely happens.) And by toxic I mean "Ez" or "you're the better player" (I've typed this before, but usually I just move on to the next game or get away from my PC for a while).
i agree with what Slimeyz says here because if youre often getting frustrated you should take a break, catch your breath and, rationalize :)

Reactions: 404Owl and Slimeyz

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Yes but you shouldnt be toxic since it really is quite annoying.

I suggest typing /leave and going into a new game. If you're really struggling with this get a rank so you can choose maps, and then choose maps that arent as good for rushing.
rushing the first minute is also annoying and ruins the server for players who want to play for fun, not to win. i'd say thats also toxic.

as i said to before, the problem is this happens every single game at this point. there's no more fun in playing pvp gamemodes because of people who only care about rushing

Reactions: Wolfhawk33

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
rushing the first minute is also annoying and ruins the server for players who want to play for fun, not to win. i'd say thats also toxic.

as i said to before, the problem is this happens every single game at this point. there's no more fun in playing pvp gamemodes because of people who only care about rushing
By the same logic you could say that always camping is annoying and ruins the game for people who want fast games.

And the getting rushed is NOT a problem. If you get instantly killed every game as you say, then it just means that most people on the server are probably better than you.

I used to get rushed alot, and I get it can feel annoying. The best thing you can do is just power through and get better at pvp, and they youll be able to defend yourself.

PS: I find a lot of people who play a rushing playstyle often leave if the game goes on for to long, and if they dont leave due to game length, it can still be pretty easy to get them to leave by constantly bowing them.

Wolfhawk33

Jan 19, 2021
And the getting rushed is NOT a problem. If you get instantly killed every game as you say, then it just means that most people on the server are probably better than you.

Saying people who speed bridge, and rush others at the start of matches, are better players, is like saying people who spam projectiles in fighting games, are better

Just because it's a way to quickly get someone Eliminated, that doesn't automatically make them better, in fact it proves the opposite, if they have to resort to speed blitzing everyone, then maybe they're not that good

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Saying people who speed bridge, and rush others at the start of matches, are better players, is like saying people who spam projectiles in fighting games, are better

Just because it's a way to quickly get someone Eliminated, that doesn't automatically make them better, in fact it proves the opposite, if they have to resort to speed blitzing everyone, then maybe they're not that good
They simply have a different playstyle than you.

And "speed blitzing everyone" does not mean they aren't good, it means that they have good game sense and are good at pvp.

Like I said, I get that it's annoying, but the best way to deal with it would be to get better at pvp to fight them off instead of making threads like this where you just complain

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
By the same logic you could say that always camping is annoying and ruins the game for people who want fast games.

I used to get rushed alot, and I get it can feel annoying. The best thing you can do is just power through and get better at pvp, and they youll be able to defend yourself.

PS: I find a lot of people who play a rushing playstyle often leave if the game goes on for to long, and if they dont leave due to game length, it can still be pretty easy to get them to leave by constantly bowing them.
as i've said a million times before, i have a lot more things to do then tryhard in a game made of blocks. its quite sad when you rush someone the first 10 seconds, becasue you're too afraid for a real fight basically. 1 or 2 times isnt a big deal, but every single game people keep rushing the first 10 seconds, which simply ruins the game for people who want to have just normal fun once in a while.

Reactions: Wolfhawk33

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
as i've said a million times before, i have a lot more things to do then tryhard in a game made of blocks. its quite sad when you rush someone the first 10 seconds, becasue you're too afraid for a real fight basically. 1 or 2 times isnt a big deal, but every single game people keep rushing the first 10 seconds, which simply ruins the game for people who want to have just normal fun once in a while.
What does "afraid of a real fight" mean, exactly?

And by the same logic you could say that people who enjoy camping and long games ruins the fun for people who like rushing.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
What does "afraid of a real fight" mean, exactly?

And by the same logic you could say that people who enjoy camping and long games ruins the fun for people who like rushing.
they literally rush people who dont even have a weapon yet because they didnt have a chance to get one, how is that supposed to be a fun fight at all? and camp can easily be beaten by changing your tactic, while rush makes it impossible for casual players as they dont even get the chance to gear up

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
they literally rush people who dont even have a weapon yet because they didnt have a chance to get one, how is that supposed to be a fun fight at all? and camp can easily be beaten by changing your tactic, while rush makes it impossible for casual players as they dont even get the chance to gear up
it takes at least a minute from the point the game starts for someone to get gear and get to someone elses base. They could also do things like misclick, not be first to the iron gen, or fail their speedbridge which would all give plenty of time. Even if they didnt messup theres still plenty of time to get gear, so I dont see what your complaining about

Reactions: Wave Master7S

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Exact what it says, they have to resort to speed bridging to another base, because they care more about winning, then actually having fun, that having an actual fight, scares them
But for some people rushing is fun and "casual games" ruin the game. Its just a matter of opinion.

And referring to the title of this post, you shouldnt be salty to players who rush.

Wolfhawk33

Jan 19, 2021
it takes at least a minute from the point the game starts for someone to get gear and get to someone elses base. They could also do things like misclick, not be first to the iron gen, or fail their speedbridge which would all give plenty of time. Even if they didnt messup theres still plenty of time to get gear, so I dont see what your complaining about
You would be surprised at how fast people can speed bridge

Wolfhawk33

Jan 19, 2021
But for some people rushing is fun and "casual games" ruin the game. Its just a matter of opinion.

And referring to the title of this post, you shouldnt be salty to players who rush.
Ok what's fun about trying to rush through an entire game, without having a challenge?

And it's definitely not fun for the people being rushed

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok what's fun about trying to rush through an entire game, without having a challenge?

And it's definitely not fun for the people being rushed
The game would have probably ended 5 minutes in because basically everyone is a rusher we just kill them before the do it to us.Also we’re leaderboard players and we are trying to get higher on it not necessarily playing for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom