Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfhawk33

Jan 19, 2021
If they have enought time to get gear, weapons, food and blocks, speedbridge to mid, and then speedbridge to your base, i think you have enough time to get iron and buy stuff.
Let me rephrase that

You'd be VERY surprise at how fast people can speed bridge,

Also what's more important winning the game or having fun?

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
it takes at least a minute from the point the game starts for someone to get gear and get to someone elses base. They could also do things like misclick, not be first to the iron gen, or fail their speedbridge which would all give plenty of time. Even if they didnt messup theres still plenty of time to get gear, so I dont see what your complaining about
not really lol, you still have a team that takes iron. besides, most people only take blocks and instantly go for your egg, there's not much you can do at that point when your team isnt even paying attention. besides, a lot of rushers only take blocks and the cheapest pickaxe, and lot of people build with a full team, not just 1 player. and it still doesnt change the fact its extremely demotivating to people who want to play normal eggwars in stead of die the first minute

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
not really lol, you still have a team that takes iron. besides, most people only take blocks and instantly go for your egg, there's not much you can do at that point when your team isnt even paying attention. besides, a lot of rushers only take blocks and the cheapest pickaxe, and lot of people build with a full team, not just 1 player. and it still doesnt change the fact its extremely demotivating to people who want to play normal eggwars in stead of die the first minute
On squads most rushes take 26 - 43 seconds of preparation.Then another 30 seconds of going to the base you end up with 1.13 seconds for the first rush.

Wolfhawk33

Jan 19, 2021
On squads most rushes take 26 - 43 seconds of preparation.Then another 30 seconds of going to the base you end up with 1.13 seconds for the first rush.
This is mostly about teams of 4

Also there's a kit that gives someone blocks, and a kit that gives someone a pickaxe

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Which brings me back to the point of practicing and getting bette so as to stop them.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Which brings me back to the point of practicing and getting bette so as to stop them.
we're just repeating at this point so im leaving it here, i've already said people got better things to do then practice a game made of blocks. some people just wanna play and dont care about winning, but the chance to play is taken away by people who want to win in 3 minutes

Reactions: Wolfhawk33

Wolfhawk33

Jan 19, 2021
you can always go to a different game.
Ah yes, when you can't think of any better arguments, just say "yOu cAn aLwaYs, PiCk a DifFeRnT gAme"

Please tell me how, having the choice to play something else, suddenly negates the issues have people getting rushed in the first 30 seconds of a game

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ah yes, when you can't think of any better arguments, just say "yOu cAn aLwaYs, PiCk a DifFeRnT gAme"

Please tell me how, having the choice to play something else, suddenly negates the issues have people getting rushed in the first 30 seconds of a game
weell just go into a game that doesnt have rushers.

Frequix

Dec 12, 2020
Sweden
It's up to you to decide if it's "wrong" that you are salty over it. There will always be tryhards, parties with sweats, and people who speed bridge over to your island before you can do anything. That is how the game is and all you can really do is go into a new game.

Reactions: 404Owl

SlimeUsername

Mar 4, 2021
Ok so let me explain I enter game of egg wars with 4 teams of 4 me and someone on my team immediately go to cover our eggs up, and immediately after that red team kills us, like that was the first thing they did, speed bridge to our base, and destroy
our egg, we never had a chance to get proper resources (heck, I was new to the map so I couldn't even find the iron generator) we barely had a chance to a actually play the game and we were already dead

Now I know what someone you are thinking, "it's part of the game, and you just have to be ready for it" and I agree, heck I might end up doing to someone, but the thing is, as of now, if I were to do that to someone, I would believe they have a right to be salty,

also something that I want to make clear, is I'm not upest over losing a match, I can deal with that, I'm upest, because it feels like my game was ripped away from me, before I could even play it,

Now if you believe I'm in the wrong, ok then.

If you believe I'm in the right, do you think there's a way to fix that? personally I thinking adding a 20 second grace period where you can't leave your island would be good.
Thats what you call "a rusher" just do the same thing they do, cover your egg first, then go to iron gen and go as fast as u can get wood sword blocks and rush ez

Reactions: keirah

keirah

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2020
THEY/she
Thats what you call "a rusher" just do the same thing they do, cover your egg first, then go to iron gen and go as fast as u can get wood sword blocks and rush ez
i would recommend for this also using the i think its money bags kit, where it gives you 15 iron tokens and so you can quickly get armor and swords when you first spawn in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom