Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 25, 2017
3
0
17
34
I want a bow ability, I got the spikes ability a long time ago just for fun

I have a few more things in terms of towers to upgrade, but not the most important ones
 

Snivy Films

Well-Known Member
Jun 3, 2016
163
156
119
[Location Unknown]
I recommend getting tower upgrade paths. Then once you get them all, then get the Sword and Bow upgrades. The default sword ability is really good, freezing mobs is really good. But if there is 1 bow ability you should get, it is the bazooka if you can aim
 
  • Like
Reactions: LordSidi0us
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom