Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 25, 2017
3
0
17
34
I want a bow ability, I got the spikes ability a long time ago just for fun

I have a few more things in terms of towers to upgrade, but not the most important ones
 

Snivy Films

Well-Known Member
Jun 3, 2016
163
156
119
[Location Unknown]
I recommend getting tower upgrade paths. Then once you get them all, then get the Sword and Bow upgrades. The default sword ability is really good, freezing mobs is really good. But if there is 1 bow ability you should get, it is the bazooka if you can aim
 
  • Like
Reactions: LordSidi0us
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Top Bottom