Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
Acronyms are allowed unless they are targeted to a user. Your example targets to someone so it is disallowed I think. But saying only "f" is allowed. And this is a SkyWars forum for game discussions. You can feel free to ask anything to staff in #staff-help channel in discord or the Support forum here.

Reactions: Silco

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It's only going to get blocked if you are trying to say something inappropriate or offensive. If you are trying to say "F" as in the paying respect sort of thing, then yes, I am pretty sure that's allowed.

Reactions: ImRobonaut

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
It's only going to get blocked if you are trying to say something inappropriate or offensive. If you are trying to say "F" as in the paying respect sort of thing, then yes, I am pretty sure that's allowed.
the problem is that you cant really proof what the other guy means

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Acronyms are allowed unless they are targeted to a user. Your example targets to someone so it is disallowed I think. But saying only "f" is allowed. And this is a SkyWars forum for game discussions. You can feel free to ask anything to staff in #staff-help channel in discord or the Support forum here.
- Moved to support

Though as said here, Acronyms are allowed if not targeted towards someone (Such as "stfu" or "af" (Only if targeted), though to answer your question context is required as somebody could just be saying f to pay respects kid or simply swearing, though again context is needed

Reactions: Moon.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom