• understandable have a nice day

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
For some reason a lot of people think Bows
require no skill or aren't apart of PvP.
or someone who is very good at a sword is more socially acceptable than someone who's good at bows

i mean there the same thing except with a bow it replaces click speed with Timing.

whats your opinion?
(if you care)

A

A pigeon

There is a clear distinction between bowspamming and shooting . Well , PvPers have to be idiots all the time dont they? If you fire a bow they say you're a noob because you dont melee. Idek. Its pretty clear that a skilled tacticain would weaken with a bow from a safe distacne and then proceed to kill when dealing with enemies.

Well , bows are for lone wolves like you and me. Despite being a great PvPer (when i tryhard , havent tryharded in many months) I have come to find melee distasteful.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
or someone who is very good at a sword is more socially acceptable than someone who's good at bows

i mean there the same thing except with a bow it replaces click speed with Timing.

whats your opinion?
(if you care)
I made this just for you.
Just a good video!!! The truth

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016

whats your opinion?
(if you care)
You need some skill to do a nice bow shot!

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
Looking at many comments there are possibly equal sides to this. A lot of the let's say "competitive" players in melee PVP get extremely angry or agitated when an archer comes into a battle. Whilst it is proven archers receive worse armour but can achieve an advantage within a fight which is known as "range". I feel aim is the KEY thing in any PVP games and archers execute this to the best of an ability. Meaning they use tracking in a more different way than melee players.
I feel that the main reason people get angry at archers is the fact that sometimes range can overcome that of the damage or armour advantage by a long way.

This is obviously an opinion that will be varied greatly throughout people especially from either side of this problem. In my opinion, if played right being good at a bow can be a very good and amazing skill to achieve, however, whatever kit you play there will always be someone salty about you killing them.

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
I use bows to kill those not worthy of my sword. If you die to my bow, don't say i'm bad, i simply don't have time to fight someone that clearly had no chance to begin with.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Looking at many comments there are possibly equal sides to this. A lot of the let's say "competitive" players in melee PVP get extremely angry or agitated when an archer comes into a battle. Whilst it is proven archers receive worse armour but can achieve an advantage within a fight which is known as "range". I feel aim is the KEY thing in any PVP games and archers execute this to the best of an ability. Meaning they use tracking in a more different way than melee players.
I feel that the main reason people get angry at archers is the fact that sometimes range can overcome that of the damage or armour advantage by a long way.

This is obviously an opinion that will be varied greatly throughout people especially from either side of this problem. In my opinion, if played right being good at a bow can be a very good and amazing skill to achieve, however, whatever kit you play there will always be someone salty about you killing them.
If I am shot off by some 80 block longshot and die, I will personally stand up and applaud that shot without getting salty (unless they say "ez" or something obviously). Or even if they fool me into running into a corner of an island where I can be easily shot off, that would be my fault so I wouldn't mind.
However, when stuff like this happens:
At about 9:45 onwards, that's what I'll get annoyed at

Reactions: SavFun
Aug 30, 2017
Orion constellation
A bow is something I would use in 1.9. Either because my opponent has 3x the gear I do or simply because Im just so much better with it than the sword. I can hardly aim with my sword, I rely much more on cps to help me with hitting my enemy.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥳
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom