Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vleciz

Member
Jul 29, 2020
1
0
2
21
So aren’t you not able to hack on console? I thought so too. But then, at the end of a solo round of Skywars I meet this guy. His name is xMatiHackx and I have found him flosting in the void, looking down and also is invincible. I took a few shots at him and nothing happened at all. What do you think?
 

Attachments

  • CC136B7A-DD03-4375-87F7-D83AD3E90267.jpeg
    CC136B7A-DD03-4375-87F7-D83AD3E90267.jpeg
    399 KB · Views: 128
  • 8E83AD60-421D-4580-A1FD-A93360E65031.jpeg
    8E83AD60-421D-4580-A1FD-A93360E65031.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 122
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
Top Bottom