Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vleciz

Member
Jul 29, 2020
1
0
2
21
So aren’t you not able to hack on console? I thought so too. But then, at the end of a solo round of Skywars I meet this guy. His name is xMatiHackx and I have found him flosting in the void, looking down and also is invincible. I took a few shots at him and nothing happened at all. What do you think?
 

Attachments

  • CC136B7A-DD03-4375-87F7-D83AD3E90267.jpeg
    CC136B7A-DD03-4375-87F7-D83AD3E90267.jpeg
    399 KB · Views: 128
  • 8E83AD60-421D-4580-A1FD-A93360E65031.jpeg
    8E83AD60-421D-4580-A1FD-A93360E65031.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 122
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Top Bottom