Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

el_languii

Jun 3, 2016
Mi sugerencia es que pongan ip americana , siendo de Europa cuando juegas por las noches es imposible lo mal que va ya que en america es por la tarde y se conectan mucho suramericanos , es muy fustrante jugar contra lageros.

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
Think your talking about the ip of cubecraft play.cubecraft.net
I understand that when you comes online on day, its here night. They are not making a 2th IP

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 156

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Mi sugerencia es que pongan ip americana , siendo de Europa cuando juegas por las noches es imposible lo mal que va ya que en america es por la tarde y se conectan mucho suramericanos , es muy fustrante jugar contra lageros.
La IP es global, los servidores tienen IP. En todo caso tu sugerencia es un servidor en america

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
The Cubecraft IP is fine for Americans. It does not seem like there is any difference between the gameplay of people from Europe and the gameplay of people from the United States.

Also, as said above, if you are experiencing different gameplay, they are making a new IP in North America soon.

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016

My suggestion is to add an american ip. Being from Europe when you play in the night it's impossible, and the bad thing is that when its late in America a bunch of South-Americans connect, its really frustrating playing against them.(only thing I could think could mean lageros)

Not 100% sure if it's all correct but I think I got the general meaning down.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom