Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 5, 2020
63
33
19
25
i’m on pc and whenever i play eggwars, the shopkeeper where u buy swords and stuff is very annoying and inefficient, my idea is that they make the shops like the nether games bedwars shop, cuz that would make it a lot easier and faster to buy stuff
 
  • Like
Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

Taxy

Novice Member
Sep 24, 2020
80
93
49
Austin, Texas
I think that they shouldn't make that big of a change, but I think they should make a customizable quick shop. Actually, I'm going to make a suggestion.
 
Jul 5, 2020
63
33
19
25
cuz all i do at the beginning of the game is get 36 iron and get wood sword 45 blocks 12 steak and armor (bare essentials for rushing) and it takes a while to buy everything
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom