Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 5, 2020
63
33
19
25
i’m on pc and whenever i play eggwars, the shopkeeper where u buy swords and stuff is very annoying and inefficient, my idea is that they make the shops like the nether games bedwars shop, cuz that would make it a lot easier and faster to buy stuff
 
  • Like
Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

Taxy

Novice Member
Sep 24, 2020
80
93
49
Austin, Texas
I think that they shouldn't make that big of a change, but I think they should make a customizable quick shop. Actually, I'm going to make a suggestion.
 
Jul 5, 2020
63
33
19
25
cuz all i do at the beginning of the game is get 36 iron and get wood sword 45 blocks 12 steak and armor (bare essentials for rushing) and it takes a while to buy everything
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Top Bottom