Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuninx

Dec 8, 2018
Dear Staff,

My issue is that I just got my second ban from Sentinel (Both valid bans), but it looks like the second ban is a permanent ban.

-Proof of amount of bans I have:

Amount_of_bans.PNG

But the rules clearly say that the 2nd ban would be a 30 day ban. And only when you reach your 3rd ban for cheating you'd be banned permanently.

-Proof of this statement:

Bantime.PNG

(Highlighted part)

-Banscreen:

Banscreen.PNG

I sincerely regret cheating, even though it's the second time. And I'm hoping this mistake will be fixed and my ban could be reversed to a 30 day ban instead of a permanent one. I love playing on cubecraft and I don't want it to be the last time ever playing on this server.

Even if you guys, although it's a server mistake wouldn't grant me a third chance I would still understand because I admit cheating both times I got banned

Greets,
-Shuninx

Shuninx

Dec 8, 2018
Your ban isn't permanent, you will just have to be patient until a Sentinel message replaces the disallowed connection one.
I see, thanks for the information. A staff member confirming this would still be appreciated. :)

Reactions: Elenahh

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
How do you know this is a permanent ban? I think this is just a ban for 30 days.
You have to wait until 'Disallowed connection' is changed to sentinel. :)

Reactions: Shuninx

Shuninx

Dec 8, 2018
How do you know this is a permanent ban? I think this is just a ban for 30 days.
You have to wait until 'Disallowed connection' is changed to sentinel. :)
Alright, I'll check again tomorrow or so. I assumed I was banned permanently since it didn't state a bantime. :)

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Your ban isn't permanent, you will just have to be patient until a Sentinel message replaces the disallowed connection one.
As said above, you'll need to be patient until what said above happens.
Got any questions, feel free to start a conversation with me or another staff member ^-^
-Thread locked.

Reactions: Shuninx
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom