Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Epnixx

Mar 30, 2022
Hello everyone! I'm excited to tell you all a little bit about myself. I am a 16-year-old male who loves to play video games, loves to workout, prioritizes education (unfortunately), and more! I was introduced to video games at a very young age. When I was around 7 years old, I loved watching my brother play his video games. I started playing Black Ops with him and then it has just grown from that moment. I found Minecraft at a pretty young age as well. Whenever I was 8 years old, I loved the game. Every day I was watching Hypixel YouTubers, and I wanted Minecraft Java, but I didn't have a PC at the time. It was a bummer for me at the time, but I then found Minecraft Pocket Edition, for the OG's Minecraft Lite ;), and I absolutely loved the alternative. I was playing the game hours upon hours on ends, and it never really stopped until I was around 10. The game started to get boring, so I decided to quit Minecraft for a while and left the game for about 3 years. I came back whenever I turned 13 to see what has happened to the game. When I joined, I found out the game had featured servers and I was just amazed by them. I enjoyed playing InPvP, before Mineville, and that was the main server I played for a while until the server switched to roleplay. I decided to try other featured servers such as: CubeCraft, and Hive. Hive started to get repetitive, and I wanted a server that had a lot of game modes and wasn't necessarily repetitive. Me and my friends started playing CubeCraft a couple years ago and we immediately fell in love with the server. This server brought so many options to us, and we really enjoyed the Skywars mode on CubeCraft. Going further down this road, me and my friends ended up quitting everything. No one liked playing video games anymore, and we were just essentially burnt out of everything. So, we ended up quitting everything for a while and we made a return a couple months later. We were playing other games such as: Rainbow Six Siege, Apex Legends, Rocket League, ARK Survival, and obviously Minecraft. I was playing Minecraft very frequently. I wasn't playing CubeCraft that much but switched to other servers that were not featured. Started playing Faction servers, Prisons, KitPvP, etc. Now, I have come back to the community and I'm excited. A lot of features have changed and I'm excited for it all. I've been grinding Skywars again and enjoying every bit of it. I am ready to be a part of the community once again, and I hope to meet some new friends here! Thank you for those that read. Can't wait to talk to everyone! :D Have a great day everyone.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Welcome back to the community! I, and I'm sure many others, are excited to have you! :D
I sincerely hope you enjoy your time across the entire network! <3

Reactions: Epnixx

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Great introduction! I hope you enjoy your time here, you came at the perfect time with the big skywars update :D

FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone! I'm excited to tell you all a little bit about myself. I am a 16-year-old male who loves to play video games, loves to workout, prioritizes education (unfortunately), and more! I was introduced to video games at a very young age. When I was around 7 years old, I loved watching my brother play his video games. I started playing Black Ops with him and then it has just grown from that moment. I found Minecraft at a pretty young age as well. Whenever I was 8 years old, I loved the game. Every day I was watching Hypixel YouTubers, and I wanted Minecraft Java, but I didn't have a PC at the time. It was a bummer for me at the time, but I then found Minecraft Pocket Edition, for the OG's Minecraft Lite ;), and I absolutely loved the alternative. I was playing the game hours upon hours on ends, and it never really stopped until I was around 10. The game started to get boring, so I decided to quit Minecraft for a while and left the game for about 3 years. I came back whenever I turned 13 to see what has happened to the game. When I joined, I found out the game had featured servers and I was just amazed by them. I enjoyed playing InPvP, before Mineville, and that was the main server I played for a while until the server switched to roleplay. I decided to try other featured servers such as: CubeCraft, and Hive. Hive started to get repetitive, and I wanted a server that had a lot of game modes and wasn't necessarily repetitive. Me and my friends started playing CubeCraft a couple years ago and we immediately fell in love with the server. This server brought so many options to us, and we really enjoyed the Skywars mode on CubeCraft. Going further down this road, me and my friends ended up quitting everything. No one liked playing video games anymore, and we were just essentially burnt out of everything. So, we ended up quitting everything for a while and we made a return a couple months later. We were playing other games such as: Rainbow Six Siege, Apex Legends, Rocket League, ARK Survival, and obviously Minecraft. I was playing Minecraft very frequently. I wasn't playing CubeCraft that much but switched to other servers that were not featured. Started playing Faction servers, Prisons, KitPvP, etc. Now, I have come back to the community and I'm excited. A lot of features have changed and I'm excited for it all. I've been grinding Skywars again and enjoying every bit of it. I am ready to be a part of the community once again, and I hope to meet some new friends here! Thank you for those that read. Can't wait to talk to everyone! :D Have a great day everyone.
Welcome! Have fun

Reactions: Epnixx
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom