Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jelliobean

Jan 26, 2020
So, I'm a bit late with making an introduction as I joined the forums a while ago :').

Still felt like giving a short introduction! The nickname I go by is bean and others may call me Ella, which is not my real name :P
I'm 18 years old and I'm from The Netherlands. I enjoy singing, dancing, writing, acting and translating alot. Next to that, I listen to music alot and my music taste varies from calm music to Kpop to hardstyle!
I'd love to get to know this amazing community better and I can't wait to get even more active on the forums! :D

Stay safe y'all! <3

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hi!
Nice to meet you! I've a question, Do you belong to the CubeCraft translator team?
Your name is familiar to me.
I hope I will see you more here on forums! =)

Reactions: jelliobean
D

Deleted member 469419

Hello Ella and welcome to Cubecraft forums (tho you joined in Jan haha)
This is a great community, hope you meet it as well like me, this community and his people have gave me the best moment as a player.

Any doubt about anything, feel free to ask me, I'll answer you without problem!

Welcome again and Greetings!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Never really too late for an introduction xD I mean I made 2 introduction threads because I had a break haha.

Anyway, you already know me but I'm glad you're enjoying Cube as much as I do. You'll get to know the community better and better eventually :p I'm sure you'll like it!

Yeeessss I am indeed on the Translation Team! :D
Heheheheh Dutch proofreader.

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
So, I'm a bit late with making an introduction as I joined the forums a while ago :').

Still felt like giving a short introduction! The nickname I go by is bean and others may call me Ella, which is not my real name :p
I'm 18 years old and I'm from The Netherlands. I enjoy singing, dancing, writing, acting and translating alot. Next to that, I listen to music alot and my music taste varies from calm music to Kpop to hardstyle!
I'd love to get to know this amazing community better and I can't wait to get even more active on the forums! :D

Stay safe y'all! <3
Hii Ella! Welcome to this community :) If you have any questions or if you wanna talk.. feel free to start a conversation with me :)

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020

Still felt like giving a short introduction! The nickname I go by is bean and others may call me Ella, which is not my real name :P

Stay safe y'all! <3
Nice! You sure got a lot of hobbies, any chance you know spanish? And I also like Kpop!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom