Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hello everybody,

So, I've been around here for a while. Most of you should know me.. But I realised I've never made an introduction so here we go:

Hi, I'm ArianaGrandeVevo (At the moment ArianaBrrrande) but my ingame name is LeightonMeester.. (Over 2/3 days I'm changing it.. again..)
I'm from the Netherlands, so you can talk Dutch to me, but I perfer English. I don't know why but I've always loved English way more then Dutch. You can see that my English isn't very good and I'm still working on it very hard. I'm a female, I have an age.. I'm a fangirl (As you might noticed..)

Fandoms:
Ariana Grande:
(Obviously)
332323.gif

Little Mix:
tumblr_oqbtc2nazo1v5mbywo1_400.gif

Taylor Swift:
tumblr_netiu9z87z1qhzi2jo1_500.gif

Once Upon A Time:
tumblr_nvq72aAssX1r8177lo1_500.gif

(I couldn't find a GIF with the whole cast.. But I did found this amazing GIF with my OTP (That's another fangirl thing.. But this is an introduction not a fangirl explain thread)
Pretty Little Liars:
tumblr_inline_oh6acfhGyX1sq87af_500.gif

Gossip Girl:
naamloos.png

(I also couldn't find a GIF with the whole cast of Gossip Girl.. Not that big of a problem since I hate everybody but my OTP..)
Dynasty:
tumblr_owhm5d4NxP1w5hn2zo1_400.gif

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend:
636144988057587773995542079_747af190-ab81-0133-a052-0e7c926a42af.gif

Wonder Woman:
LawfulCloseAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-max-1mb.gif

TheOdd1/2sOut:
tenor.gif

JaidenAnimations:
9XNRT2.gif

Leighton Meester:
giphy.gif

Lana Parrilla:
The-Evil-Queen-in-Love-Doesn-t-Stand-a-Chance-once-upon-a-time-40406317-500-200.gif

God.. That's a lot...

If I'm not on Cubecraft or not fangirling (My stories are basically all my fandoms together) then I love to write stories, I'd love to share them once.. But it's kinda private and my English is bad.. The stories are bad.. None of you would understand.. None of you would like it.. It can be pretty weird.. Yeah..

Alright, let's talk about Cubecraft!
If I'm on Cubecraft (Which is a lot) you can find me at.. Alright let's be serious I don't even know where to find myself.
I'm playing Deuls, Skywars, Tower Defence, Free For All or I'm on Freebuild and if I'm not doing any of that I'm crying in a corner because I'm still not over the fact that the Parkour Minigame got removed.
I also love to be on the Forums, and look around.. Not more to add there..

Alright enough with Cubecraft!
I play Minecraft and Sims Freeplay (I'm wasting all my money on merch so I'm broke and I can't afford Sims 4..)
I also really love to hate people... Yeah, I do that a lot.. So don't feel sad if I hate you, you're not the only one.

What else to add..
I do not have pets.. I had a cat but she died..
21845720_1573089326082847_1379929715_o.jpg
Her name is Chica and I loved her very much...

I think that that was about it..

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello everybody,

So, I've been around here for a while. Most of you should know me.. But I realised I've never made an introduction so here we go:

Hi, I'm ArianaGrandeVevo (At the moment ArianaBrrrande) but my ingame name is LeightonMeester.. (Over 2/3 days I'm changing it.. again..)
I'm from the Netherlands, so you can talk Dutch to me, but I perfer English. I don't know why but I've always loved English way more then Dutch. You can see that my English isn't very good and I'm still working on it very hard. I'm a female, I have an age.. I'm a fangirl (As you might noticed..)

Fandoms:
Ariana Grande:
(Obviously)
View attachment 140981
Little Mix:
View attachment 140982
Taylor Swift:
View attachment 140983
Once Upon A Time:
View attachment 140984
(I couldn't find a GIF with the whole cast.. But I did found this amazing GIF with my OTP (That's another fangirl thing.. But this is an introduction not a fangirl explain thread)
Pretty Little Liars:
View attachment 140985
Gossip Girl:
View attachment 140986
(I also couldn't find a GIF with the whole cast of Gossip Girl.. Not that big of a problem since I hate everybody but my OTP..)
Dynasty:
View attachment 140987
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend:
View attachment 140988
Wonder Woman:
View attachment 140990
TheOdd1/2sOut:
View attachment 140989
JaidenAnimations:
View attachment 140991
Leighton Meester:
View attachment 140992
Lana Parrilla:
View attachment 140993

God.. That's a lot...

If I'm not on Cubecraft or not fangirling (My stories are basically all my fandoms together) then I love to write stories, I'd love to share them once.. But it's kinda private and my English is bad.. The stories are bad.. None of you would understand.. None of you would like it.. It can be pretty weird.. Yeah..

Alright, let's talk about Cubecraft!
If I'm on Cubecraft (Which is a lot) you can find me at.. Alright let's be serious I don't even know where to find myself.
I'm playing Deuls, Skywars, Tower Defence, Free For All or I'm on Freebuild and if I'm not doing any of that I'm crying in a corner because I'm still not over the fact that the Parkour Minigame got removed.
I also love to be on the Forums, and look around.. Not more to add there..

Alright enough with Cubecraft!
I play Minecraft and Sims Freeplay (I'm wasting all my money on merch so I'm broke and I can't afford Sims 4..)
I also really love to hate people... Yeah, I do that a lot.. So don't feel sad if I hate you, you're not the only one.

What else to add..
I do not have pets.. I had a cat but she died..
Her name is Chica and I loved her very much...

I think that that was about it..
Well that was a nice intro. I’ll do one too!

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom