Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey there! :rolleyes:
This is a introduction thread about myself.
My name is “Twan Dusseljee” and I am 16 years old, I Iive with my mother and stepfather and my brother from 13 years old. My father lives in his own house with my sister from 2 years and my stepmother.

1 month ago I really want to play on a soccerteam so I have signed me up and play some soccer games with my team mates.
Darts is my favorite sport I dart everyday and maybe I going to win some tournaments and play on the tv that’s one of my dreams.

There are so much people who thinks that I and my girlfriend @Aerlia have a “minecraft relationship” but that is bullshit! We know eachother and we are happy with eachother she is myall and I love her and we are still playing on the cubecraft server.

I really was a cubecraft skywars tryharder but now I am a call nolifer, if I play minecraft is it with @Aerlia not with other people.
My favorite games are eggwars and skywars those games are sometimes so awsome to play.

Thanks for reading my introduction thread :cool:
Have a nice day!
~ Twan.

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
Heyy Twan!
Good to know a bit more about you.
(even though I knew those things already ^^)
Goodluck with soccer!
Awhh I love youu <3

Aerlia~x

Reactions: Twania

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Hey there! :rolleyes:
This is a introduction thread about myself.
My name is “Twan Dusseljee” and I am 16 years old, I Iive with my mother and stepfather and my brother from 13 years old. My father lives in his own house with my sister from 2 years and my stepmother.

1 month ago I really want to play on a soccerteam so I have signed me up and play some soccer games with my team mates.
Darts is my favorite sport I dart everyday and maybe I going to win some tournaments and play on the tv that’s one of my dreams.

There are so much people who thinks that I and my girlfriend @Aerlia have a “minecraft relationship” but that is bullshit! We know eachother and we are happy with eachother she is myall and I love her and we are still playing on the cubecraft server.

I really was a cubecraft skywars tryharder but now I am a call nolifer, if I play minecraft is it with @Aerlia not with other people.
My favorite games are eggwars and skywars those games are sometimes so awsome to play.

Thanks for reading my introduction thread :cool:
Have a nice day!
~ Twan.
Hey Twan!
I know a lot more about you now! That’s a simple and good introduction, that covers all the basic information. ;)

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
A bit late for you, but either way nice to meet you. Now I know a bit more about you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom