Not open for further replies.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!

I’ve been active on the forums since a couple of months, but never did an introduction. So here it is!^-^

Who am I?
I am a Dutch boy named Gijs. I was born on 23 march 2004, so I am 16 years old. I have 3 dogs and 3 cats, the dog on my profile picture is Fenna. I am currently still working my way through highschool, next school year I go to 5 vwo. I am not sure what I want to do after I finished high school, but I am thinking of a study for prison officer. I love spending time with my family, friends or playing minecraft. As sport I do gymnastics since I was 5/6 years old, since a few years I also started teaching younger children gymnastics.

My cubecraft experience.
Before I started playing minecraft, I played moviestarplanet. But when I went to high school, I started watching youtubers playing minecraft, my favourite youtuber was ‘Dodo’. Because of these youtubers, I discovered cubecraft. I started playing minecraft when I was 13 years old. I was so excited and played my first game of egg wars, what I lost.😅 After playing for 2 years, I made a forum account to ask a question about a bug. Later I was looking on the forums and I became active. Right now I still enjoy playing on cubecraft, most of the time you can find me playing egg wars, skywars or minerware with @_Signum. Sometimes you can see me in the cubecraft discord, most of the time I am just reading in #nederlands. Ign: StralendePijl

So I don’t know what I can tell more about myself, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed my introduction!

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hello everyone!

I’ve been active on the forums since a couple of months, but never did an introduction. So here it is!^-^

Who am I?
I am a Dutch boy named Gijs. I was born on 23 march 2004, so I am 16 years old. I have 3 dogs and 3 cats, the dog on my profile picture is Fenna. I am currently still working my way through highschool, next school year I go to 5 vwo. I am not sure what I want to do after I finished high school, but I am thinking of a study for prison officer. I love spending time with my family, friends or playing minecraft. As sport I do gymnastics since I was 5/6 years old, since a few years I also started teaching younger children gymnastics.

My cubecraft experience.
Before I started playing minecraft, I played moviestarplanet. But when I went to high school, I started watching youtubers playing minecraft, my favourite youtuber was ‘Dodo’. Because of these youtubers, I discovered cubecraft. I started playing minecraft when I was 13 years old. I was so excited and played my first game of egg wars, what I lost.😅 After playing for 2 years, I made a forum account to ask a question about a bug. Later I was looking on the forums and I became active. Right now I still enjoy playing on cubecraft, most of the time you can find me playing egg wars, skywars or minerware with @_Signum. Sometimes you can see me in the cubecraft discord, most of the time I am just reading in #nederlands. Ign: StralendePijl

So I don’t know what I can tell more about myself, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed my introduction!
Nice to see a introduction from ya!
Hopefully you will continue on being a cool community member:P

Reactions: ShinyArrow

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey Gijs! I also played moviestarplanet! What is your username? Also I see you have 3 cats and 3 dogs.. Are you actually more a cat or a dog person? :p

Reactions: ShinyArrow

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Gijs! I also played moviestarplanet! What is your username? Also I see you have 3 cats and 3 dogs.. Are you actually more a cat or a dog person? :p
Heyy! My username is ‘duck en aap’, what is your username?😄 And I’m a dog person!🐶(But I love my cats too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online
Top Bottom