Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spam pot

Oct 14, 2018
Hi! this is Spam pot.

Quick introduction about me, I am a 16 year old girl that lives in France. I speak french and english and like to travel a lot, As so far i went to the UK, And Canada, Hoping I can visit many more places when i grow up.
I don't really play minecraft a lot, I play csgo and plague inc and other random games i find on steam store, Such as the recent halloween games and stuff
Why have I chosen the name Spam pot ? Well, Because i like spam, And found this picture online. thought it was a little funny.

I do find this community quite fun which is why im on the forums. I hope i can be a part of this community. :)

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Hi! this is Spam pot.

Quick introduction about me, I am a 16 year old girl that lives in France. I speak french and english and like to travel a lot, As so far i went to the UK, And Canada, Hoping I can visit many more places when i grow up.
I don't really play minecraft a lot, I play csgo and plague inc and other random games i find on steam store, Such as the recent halloween games and stuff
Why have I chosen the name Spam pot ? Well, Because i like spam, And found this picture online. thought it was a little funny.

I do find this community quite fun which is why im on the forums. I hope i can be a part of this community. :)
Hello all.
I am Zaphly in Minecraft but in real life Daniel Holtgreive Gerrardus. I am 15 years old, a boy. I sit on football and when I feel like playing games, I mostly play Minecraft: CubeCraft! My goal on this server is to improve the server and secure the server. In particular, I recently reported people who do not follow the rules and that is fine. I come from the Netherlands, Lelystad and speak English very well. French, German and Spanish: I speak a little bit. That is what I learn at school, that's why I got those languages under control. I hope that I can experience many beautiful years on this server.
-Zaphly (Daniel Holtgreive).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom