Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tijgersword

Sep 24, 2021
The Netherlands
hello everyone, i am tijgersword! i am 14 years old i love to play mincraft!
i play like 2 hours a day minecraft because i don't have much more time. i also love to play soccer and i also do teach some kids soccer.
i also a content creator a small one. i stream on twitch and place videos on tiktok. but i only have 100 followers lol. my goals is getting a bigger content creator or a pro photographer.
so yeah this is my first forum thing or so hope i am doing good.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
i play like 2 hours a day minecraft because i don't have much more time. i also love to play soccer and i also do teach some kids soccer.
i also a content creator a small one. i stream on twitch and place videos on tiktok. but i only have 100 followers lol. my goals is getting a bigger content creator or a pro photographer.
haha, it's really nice to know a little about you. it's pretty interesting and fun to read.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums, it's great to know a bit more about you. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Catss

Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forums! It was nice to get to know a little bit about you, I wish you luck with your content creating journey!

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom