Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Felicity

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2017
the Nature
Hello everyone! :)
This is a introduction about my self.

Me:
Hey, and my name is Fleur and I am 17 years old. I live in The Netherlands! If you can see is my forums name Felicity because I'm always happy and everyone has "happiness"!

Hobby's:
Yes, I have hobby's! ^_^
My hobby's are soccer and I am very good at hockey and I like the game! Minecraft is my favorite computer game and I play it always with my friends, I need more friends on cubecraft and a friend of mine told me @ItsTwany that the community awsome is!

Other things:
I always want to help everyone ALWAYS I'm a very helpfull girl, if you need help you can ask me everything! I hope to stay active on this forums!

I hope to enjoy a very nice time here,
if you want a follow tell it me! ;)
Thank you guys for read my thread,
have a nice day! <3

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey Fleur.
I really love your name! :D
Iknow you are a very helpfull / friendly girl, and we play a lot of time eggwars and we are pro!
But yes you are right you are so good in hockey and you are so fast! It is a very nice forums and community! You can get a lot of friends here, stay active Fleur! <3 :)

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
Hello!

Really nice introduction thread! I like the formatting and it is very nice to hear some things that you fill up your free time with outside of Cubecraft! It seems you will fit very well in the Cubecraft community here! Make sure to message any of the helpers or mods if you have any questions or need help as that is what they are there for!

Welcome to said Forums!

:eek:

Reactions: Felicity

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello there!

Like what @ItsTwany has said is the same for me. I also like your name, very original :).
Nice to meer some new people here on the forums. Helping each other is really important here and also in the real life. I hope that you enjoy the forums here!

Reactions: Felicity and Twania

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hey fleur! Welcome to the forums, I hope you will have a great time here! And yup @ItsTwany is right, the community is awesome!

If you didn't know me
I am Davey, 15 y/o and love to draw/game. And I'm also very helpfull!

Nice to know the things about you!
Again Thank you for the follow :3

Reactions: Felicity and Twania

Felicity

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2017
the Nature
Hey Fleur.
I really love your name! :D
Iknow you are a very helpfull / friendly girl, and we play a lot of time eggwars and we are pro!
But yes you are right you are so good in hockey and you are so fast! It is a very nice forums and community! You can get a lot of friends here, stay active Fleur! <3 :)
Thank you so much Twahnnnn! <3 <3
Hello!

Really nice introduction thread! I like the formatting and it is very nice to hear some things that you fill up your free time with outside of Cubecraft! It seems you will fit very well in the Cubecraft community here! Make sure to message any of the helpers or mods if you have any questions or need help as that is what they are there for!

Welcome to said Forums!

:eek:
Thank you!! :)
Hi Fleur, welcome to the forums.. one thing: I like soccer too!! :) :) :)
Yess, soccer is a very nice game and to make nutmegs! :P Thanks you! :)
Hey Fleur, welcome to the community! You can discuss a lot of stuff here and ask questions if you have some.
Im also dutch and if you wanna play sometime, you can just PM me.
Thank you dutchman! ;)
Hello there!

Like what @ItsTwany has said is the same for me. I also like your name, very original :).
Nice to meer some new people here on the forums. Helping each other is really important here and also in the real life. I hope that you enjoy the forums here!
Awh! This name is very cute indeed! :)
Thank you so much! :D
Hey there Fleur, welcome to the forums
Hope you enjoy it here!
Yes, I really enjoy it here! :)
Hey fleur! Welcome to the forums, I hope you will have a great time here! And yup @ItsTwany is right, the community is awesome!

If you didn't know me
I am Davey, 15 y/o and love to draw/game. And I'm also very helpfull!

Nice to know the things about you!
Again Thank you for the follow :3
Twan told me about you, he said that you a very friendly and helpfull guy are! ;)
Thank you Davey! :D
Hello @Felicity Welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!

I hope you enjoy your time here, if you need anything - feel free to message me on discord (Jackelele#8668) or contact me via conversation here. I'd recommend you read the rules and the Forum rules here.

Have fun!
- Jackelelelelelelelele...
Thank you Helper, if I have a question I will ask it you! Thank you! :)

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

Me:
Hey, and my name is Fleur and I am 17 years old. I live in The Netherlands! If you can see is my forums name Felicity because I'm always happy and everyone has "happiness"!

Hobby's:
Yes, I have hobby's! ^_^
My hobby's are soccer and I am very good at hockey and I like the game! Minecraft is my favorite computer game and I play it always with my friends, I need more friends on cubecraft and a friend of mine told me @ItsTwany that the community awsome is!

Other things:
I always want to help everyone ALWAYS I'm a very helpfull girl, if you need help you can ask me everything! I hope to stay active on this forums!

have a nice day! <3

Hey! Welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
It's a pleasure meeting you. I hope we can meet in-game someday. :)
Have an amazing day!

- Love, ChaosConjurer <3

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer

Me:

Hobby's:
Yes, I have hobby's! ^_^

Other things:

have a nice day! <3
Hey!

Welcome to the forums!
It's pretty nice to meet you, and get to know a little bit more about you!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

Me:

Hobby's:
Yes, I have hobby's! ^_^

Other things:

have a nice day! <3
Oh hey, welcome.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom